Spring and Summer Fashion Wishlist 2017

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I am sharing my Spring/Summer Fashion Wishlist with y'all. I have several preppy pieces featured from brands like J. Crew and Lilly Pulitzer. I can't wait to start shopping for the warmer months.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Khaki Shorts

I currently own two pairs of khaki shorts; a pair from Old Navy and a pair from Sperry Topsider. I love my pair from Old Navy, but they're getting a little run down, so I need to stack up on those. I just love wearing Simply Southern shirts with khakis. It looks so cute and preppy!

Navy Anchor Wristlet

During the spring/summer, I don't find myself needing to lug around a heavy handbag. I like to utilize my Michael Kors cross body bag and my Vera Bradley wristlets. I love this one because it is navy... which makes up 90% of my wardrobe.

White Sandals

I've been on the hunt for a pair of low white wedges for the longest time. I purchased a white Lilly Pulitzer dress for graduation and want some nice shoes to go with it.

Vera Bradley Tote

However, I do like carrying tote bags with me on day trips. They are perfect for road trips and beach getaways. This one is super cute!

White Pants

I love wearing white pants during the spring/summer. I've found that they look great with bare shoulder tops. (I love wearing printed blouses with plain white cropped pants. It looks so chic!)

Sundresses

As far as I'm concerned you can never, ever have too many sundresses. I think I own about 15? 20? It's a problem, but I love them dearly.

High Waisted Bathing Suits

Like I said earlier, I love all things navy. I also love high waisted bathing suits. They look so classy! Whenever I go to pool parties and/or family events, I always gravitate towards it. It's still a two piece, but it's a little bit more conservative. It's the best of both worlds! (Plus, I receive a ton of compliments whenever I wear it.)

Light Weight Scarf

Scarves are the perfect accessory for any season. You can layer a blanket scarf in the middle of November and you can wear a light weight one when you're on the boat. Mo mom recently bought me a white scarf with navy and red anchors on it. It's so cute! I'm definitely going to feature it in some outfit posts.

Flip Flops

I love these navy flip flops! (Mostly for the anchors on them!) It's nice to have a pair of go to flip flops.

Beach Cover up

I only have two bathing suit cover ups: a black one and a white one. I'm looking for more of a kimono this season.

Maxi Dress

I love the look of maxi dresses; they're so beachy and effortless. (And of course the one in my graphic is everything because it's LP.)

Floppy Hat

I don't know why, but I've always wanted a big, floppy hat. I think it'd be the perfect accessory for Downtown Disney when I go in June. And of course, all of the beach trips I'll be going on.


What's on your spring & summer fashion wishlist? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I can't say I'm too much into fashion. Not at all. However, I do appreciate a good outfit when I see one- and I see several in your post. I particularly like the sun dress and high-waisted bathing suit.

    I see this says that it's a wishlist. Are you going to try get any of these items?

    You have a lovely fashion sense!

    Steph
    Www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph! I am definitely going to try to purchase a couple items on this list throughout the spring and summer. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. I really appreciate it!

      Delete