GYM.Bag Subscription Box Review

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! I would first like to apologize for having this post up so late. I'm usually pretty good about having blog posts up at 10:00 A.M., but I was pretty busy this past week.

Let's talk about my new favorite subscription box: GYM.bag Shop. The GYM.bag is a monthly subscription box that appeals to the fashionable, yet fit lifestyle.

Each box includes a fashion or fitness bag, a clothing item and two to three bonus items. Bonus items include beauty products, fashion accessories, and/or fitness tools.

To give you a better idea, here's what was in my February box:


There were actually three bonus items in the February box:
  • The Laughing Tree Organics facial scrub, lip balm, and reusable cotton facial pads
  • L.A. Colors Nail Polish
  • Two samples from All Good: Coconut Oil and Lavender Body Lotion



I absolutely love the smell of the facial scrub; it smells like walnuts. 


(I still have yet to try these products out. I'm saving them for a rainy day.)


I am absolutely in love with this pink crewneck. It is made of the softest material-- ever! I love how I can wear it with leggings for the gym or I can pair it with jeans and booties. (Or, better yet, I can wear it to bed! So comfy!)

I also adore the headband. It is gold with silver detailing and black flower-like studs.



And now, for the most exciting feature in my subscription box: a Melie Bianco clutch. (For those of you that don't know, Melie Biano makes vegan leather handbags.) With that being said, I was very impressed. This bag is such great quality!

My final thoughts:

I thought that this subscription box was very similar to the FabFitFun subscription box. However, the FabFitFun subscription box isn't as customizable, nor as cheap.

The GYM.bag Shop box costs $39.99 per box, whereas the FabFitFun box costs $49.99. The GYM.bag shop also allows you to choose monthly or quarterly deliveries. The FabFitFun box only does quarterly. So, if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to FabFitFun, I would definitely go with this box. Plus, you can get it every month!

I was recently looking at the contents of their March box-- order it; you won't regret it.

Thanks for reading,


GYM.bag Shop Links:
https://www.gymbagshop.com/
Facebook | Instagram
USE CODE GMSALE FOR 15% OFF OF YOUR FIRST BOX

6 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love the pink pastel sweatshirt, it looks so pretty and comfy.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so soft! I absolutely love it. Thanks for reading and commenting, Róisín! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! You got such lovely things in the box - The seatshirt looks so comfy xx

    A x | www.meandmybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so comfy, Anna! Definitely look into trying out a month. Thanks for reading & commenting! x

      Delete
  3. This looks like a lovely subscription box, I love the Pink Rosé top😍Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so comfy! I love it! Thanks for reading and commenting, Lauryn! I really appreciate it! x

      Delete