Beauty Is Life Review

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today's post is sponsored by Beauty Is Life. They were kind enough to send me two makeup products to review on my blog.


Beauty Is Life USA sent me a Multi Touch highlighter and a nude lip gloss.

A little bit about Beauty Is Life

Beauty Is Life is a German-based beauty company. They sell a wide range of makeup products, as well as skincare. More importantly, they are animal cruelty free,

Packaging

When I first opened the package, I immediately fell in love. The design of the packaging is sleek and modern. I especially love the design of the multi touch powder. The product is in a black chic compact. For convenience, they included an application poof.

I also adore the packaging of the lip gloss. It's sleek and modern just like the highlighter.

Consistency and application

The multi touch highlighter is very pigmented; a little goes a long way. It is very easy to apply.

As for the lip gloss, it is a little sticky. However, it's the perfect wear (not too heavy/light). The application is also extremely easy with the doe foot applicator.


Longevity and durability

These products lasted so long! Specifically, the multi touch lasted on my skin all day. It doesn't cake up or seep into my pores like other blushes and highlighters.

The lip gloss also lasted awhile. Though, after drinking and eating, I did need to reapply a bit to the center of my lips.

Appearance on skin

I was very impressed with the way the multi touch looked on my skin. I used it as a blush/highlighter duo. It made my skin look "alive," if that makes sense. It gave my skin a healthy glow.

The lip gloss also appeared nicely on my skin. I have a tendency to apply lip products only to the center of my lips. It gives the impression of fuller lips.



Overall opinion

I want to start off with saying the experience I had with Beauty Is Life in general was incredible. The woman who assisted me was so kind. She always answered my questions promptly and mannerly. I also adored the products. The multi touch highlighter will definitely be loved by all of my friends come Prom night. The lip gloss is something I keep in my backpack because it is so light and natural. It's easy to apply between classes when I'm in a rush.

In the future, I would like to try some more of their face products out, such as their satin foundation and primer.

That concludes my review on Beauty Is Life. Let me know if you've ever tried out their products.

Thanks for reading,


**Please note, products may only be found online.
Beauty Is Life's Links:

6 comments:

  1. These sound really nice! I love the fact that they're cruelty free ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, Amy! I highly recommend them-- especially the highlighter in the shade Balina. Gorgeous! Thanks for reading & commenting! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It looks beautiful on the skin. Thanks for reading & commenting, Nikita! x

      Delete
  3. Both of these products look gorgeous. I especially love that highlighter! I will have to check Beauty is Life out. xx
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The highlighter looks gorgeous on the skin. I recieved so many compliments when I wore it the other day. Thanks for reading & commenting, Sanjana! It means a lot to me. xx

      Delete