Gaia Bella Review

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I am review a serum from Gaia Bella, a vegan anti-aging skincare company. 


The Defend Anti-Aging Serum with Rose Oil claims to:

  • Soften fine lines and wrinkles
  • Restore collagen and elasticity
  • Repair at the cellular level
  • Fight acne causing bacteria
  • Reverse sun damage
  • Lighten dark spots
  • Fade scars and stretch marks
  • Even and brighten skin tone
  • Deep hydration

I have moderate acne on my chest and back, so I decided to try this product out into those two locations. After using it, I found that my acne has lessened and my skin is brighter. It's also extremely smooth.

Unlike other acne products, this one doesn't dry out my skin. I like that it fights against my acne, while still hydrating my skin.

The serum is purely plant-based with no added chemicals; and it is cruelty free. 

Ashton Adams, the founder of Gaia Bella, donates 10% of proceeds to American rivers.

"It's important to me that our nations rivers are protected as well as the wildlife. Clean water is so important!"

I highly recommend this product. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous. The serum smells like the ocean. And lastly, it does a great job of clearing and protecting your skin.

Thanks for reading,


Gaia Bella's Links:
Use code GLAMSURGE for 10% off of your first purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment