Mother's Day Gift Guide ft. Fabulous Creations

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

This year, Mother's Day falls on May 14th. I couldn't be more excited to bring you this post. I think it's very important to celebrate mothers and other women who possess motherly roles in your life. I don't think I'd be where I am now without my mother and grandmother. They are two women in my life who have done everything they possibly can for me.

Here are some gift ideas to show your appreciation:



Something Personalized

I think a piece of jewelry is a great idea for a gift, however I think getting it personalized means something even more. The necklace pictured above is from Fabulous Creations. I love that it has my mom's initial, a starfish, and a touch of color. I gave this to my mom a few week's ago. She absolutely adored it! It's her new go-to accessory for work.

Here are some of my other favorites from Fabulous Creations:

Ankle Bracelet, Sterling Silver Starfish Anklet
Karma Necklace, Sterling Silver Eternity Necklace
Pearl Necklace, Sterling Silver Chain with Pearls


A New Tote

My mom has been saying how she wants a new tote bag. Thirty-One and Vera Bradley have a variety of options for different prices.


A Lauren Conrad Blouse

Whenever I go to Kohl's with my mom, we always eye up the Lauren Conrad section. The fabric, the florals, and the bows-- ahh! However, $50+ isn't always an option. I recommend using your Kohl's Cash and picking up one of these tops for your mom. She'll love it!


Tub Time Stuff

I don't know about your mom, but my mom loves her tub time. Put together a basket full of her favorite bath bombs, soaps, and scrubs. And maybe throw a body oil in there too!


DIY Recipe Cards 

If you're on a budget, no worries! I have a super easy DIY for you: recipe cards. Buy some index cards and decorate them to your liking. Mother's always like handmade gifts. My grandma keeps all-things-handmade from my sister and I.


That concludes my Mother's Day Gift Guide. I highly recommend you check out Fabulous Creations Jewelry. The website has so many different options. They even have a tab dedicated to jewelry made especially for moms.


Thanks for reading,


Fabulous Creations Jewelry's Links-
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment