Justice Abrielle

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! This week, I have a bonus post for you all! We're talking about Justice Abrielle, an online boutique for personalized drinkware and apparel.

Justice Abrielle has a variety of drinkware to choose from: coffee mugs, tumblers, water bottles, wine glasses, etc. Not to mention her t-shirts and tanks.


I had the opportunity to review a to go cup and tumbler:

Planner Girl - Glitter Travel Mug

I absolutely love this travel mug. It's literally me in a cup. I can't tell you how many compliments I got when I first took it out and about.

My favorite part about this cup is that it's plastic. Whenever I go to Target and see these types of cups they are made out of glass. I'd rather not lug a heavy, glass container around all morning. Because it's made of plastic, it's lightweight and easy to carry.

The stickers are super cute. I just love the overall design.



She Believed She Could... So She Did - Skinny Glitter Tumbler

Flashback to the beginning of January when I published my memoir, Blogging For The Better. Did you notice what the bracelet in the image said? It said She Believed She Could So She Did. For the past year, I've put all I've had into this blog; and because I believed I did. That saying has stuck with me for quite some time: blog encouragement, applying for colleges, etc.

Customizing a tumbler cup to make it say something so personal is incredible. I love that!

This skinny tumbler is the perfect companion for Saturday morning errands- to the bank, to Target, to get my nails done, etc. Fill it up with some green tea and you're good to go!



Overall, I highly recommend Justice Abrielle drinkware. I love that this boutique offers personalization; make it say something that means something to you.

Use code 10OFF for 10% off of your entire purchase. Note, Mother's Day is right around the corner.

Thanks for reading,


Justice Abrielle:
Use code 10OFF for 10% off your entire purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment