April Favorites

Welcome back to my blog, y'all!

I am so excited to be sharing with you my April favorites because that means the month is almost over and May is right around the corner. This May I am taking two AP tests and going to prom! I'm so excited!


First, let's talk about some beauty products I've been loving this month:

7th Heaven's Tea Tree Peel-Off Mask

I've used these face masks since January. I absolutely love them. As far as I know you can purchase them at Ulta Beauty or Walmart. I think they're about $2.00 It makes my skin feel amazing! You can click here to check them out. (I'm definitely going to feature these masks in future posts.)


Bath & Body Works Malibu Heat Body Lotion

With summer right around the corner, I've been using this lotion before bed. It contains vitamin E, jojoba, and shea butter. I absolutely love this scent.


Ulta Beauty Lip Liner in Flesh and Rose

I recently purchased Ulta's spring makeup bag containing a bunch of goodies. This lip liner is the perfect color for spring.

Ulta Beauty Dewy Makeup Setting Spray (Coconut)

This mini makeup setting spray was also in the spring makeup bag. It smells so good! I love the way it made my makeup look too.


Lip Sense Long Lasting Color in Heartbreaker

I talked about this product in my prom life hacks post. The color lasts all day!


As far as my fashion favorite's go:

KNS Jewels Pearl Earrings

I've been loving these earrings from KNS Jewels. They go with every outfit.


Dooney & Bourke Crossbody

For Christmas, my mom surprised me with this adorable navy/white cross body. I am absolutely in love with it. It's perfect for spring and summer.


And here is some of my favorite music:

Stronger by Kanye West

#ThrowbackThursday: Please understand I am not in the least a Kanye fan. I'm still salty about what he did to T-Swift. However, I have been loving this song. It's a great song to listen to during a workout sesh.

WildHorse by Raelynn

Raelynn's album is incredible. There's not one song on the album that I'm not a fan of. Some of my favorites are: Lonely Call, The Apple, Trigger, and Say.

Now or Never by Halsey

I've always been a fan of Halsey. I think her music is filled with compassion, yet it's "raw." This single has been on repeat for the past month.

No Promises by Cheat Codes ft. Demi Lovato

This song has been this month's hairbrush song. Every morning I've been jumping around to this song.


What things were on your favorites list this month? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,

6 comments:

  1. Love love loveee. (: I want that setting spray and bag. Too cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Vanessa! The setting spray is my new favorite! I've gotten so many compliments on it. And the bag is my new go to! Navy is so in this season!

      Delete
  2. Nice post! I have heard so much about 7th Heave face masks, my friends swear by them but I have never tried any of them out, I might pick up one the next time I'm out shopping.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ró! I definitely recommend them. I feel like my skin suffers from dullness, and these masks instantly make my skin feel hydrated and smooth, while still targeting problem areas. Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  3. The earrings look beautiful and I absolutely love 7th heaven products. x Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading & commenting, Nikita! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete

AddToAny