M&C Naturals Review

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog! This evening, I am reviewing M&C Naturals, a natural and affordable skincare company. Melissa and Chad we're so kind and they sent me three products to review: Bath Salts (Coconut)Body Scrub - Exfoliating (Coconut), and their Balancing Facial Serum.

I think I've found my new favorite skincare company: 


Bath Salts (Coconut) // $18 or $5

These bath salts are made up of: magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), dead sea salt, and organic coconut fragrance oil. Simply shake well before each use. Add approximately 2 tablespoons of product to warm bath water. I love the way these bath salts smell-- I feel like I'm on an island. Personally, I like to have designated "tub time" on Saturday evenings. Dim the lights, play some soft tunes, and soak your body in this paradise.



This exfoliating scrub contains: organic cane sugar, fractionated coconut oil, organic coconut fragrance oil, and vitamin E. The organic cane sugar crystals gently exfoliate the skin, while the blend of oils nourishes the skin. I like to apply the product while still in the shower. I apply the product to my legs and arms in a circulation motion. This helps unclog pores and remove old skin cells. Again, this product smells incredible. However, more than that, it makes my skin feel silky smooth. (Follow up with a body oil if you're feeling extra.)


Facial Serum (Balancing) // $24

The balancing serum has all of the ingredients to address a variety of skin types. It contains fractionated coconut oil, evening primrose oil, sea buckthorn oil, lavender essential oil, myrrh essential oil, Ylang Ylang essential oil, and vitamin E. The Ylang Ylang essential oil helps to control acne and breakouts while still promoting moisture and elasticity. I love that about this product. Usually, acne products dry out my skin; making my skin flaky and tight. This product does just the opposite! The Sea Buckthorn regenerates the skin, while still being naturally high in antioxidants. Myrrh delivers moisture to dry areas and lavender calms the skin.

I use this product every single day, twice a day. I've found that my skin has never been clearer. (I don't think I've ever felt so confident in my skin, tbh.)

I'd also like to highlight that this product is fantastic as a base for make-up. It smooths out my skin making it easy to apply foundation and other face products. The foundation doesn't cling to spots on my skin like it did in the past. It glides over the surface of my skin for a flawless finish.

I've never came in contact with a product that works as well as this one. My skin is clear, fresh, and radiant.


I absolutely love M&C Naturals skincare line. If you struggle with acne, I highly recommend this product. I noticed a difference in my skin after the first use. My skin felt extremely soft. Within three days, I noticed a difference in my acne. Within one week, my skin was completely clear. Please note, I have mild acne. 

I still get breakouts every now and then... but I'm pretty sure that's from AP exams coming up-- statistics and I just don't mix. 

If you're interested in trying out these products use code GMBLOG for 10% your entire purchase.

Thanks for reading,



M&C Naturals:
SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of this brand before, these sound like lovely products!

    Starlight & Stitches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a smaller company, but their products are incredible. I definitely want to try out some of their other facial serums. Thanks for reading & commenting, Rachel!

      Delete
  2. I'm always on the lookout for new skincare products! This looks great xx

    Morgan // wwww.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try out the balancing facial serum-- you won't regret it, Morgs. Thanks for reading & commenting! xx

      Delete