Spring and Summer Shoe Wishlist




1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12


Jennifer Lopez Women's Espadrille Wedge Sandals // $70

I absolutely love these strappy wedges. I think they'd be the perfect accessory to pull together white capris and a printed Lauren Conrad blouse.


Monogram Sandals // $15

I love all-things-Monogrammed. I monogram my water bottles, coffee mugs, shorts, etc. Why not monogram a cute pair of flip flops? They'd be perfect to take on vacay!


Sperry Laguna Linen Boat Shoe // $60

Fun Fact: I actually own these shoes. I think I bought they in the 8th grade? Anyway, they have definitely seen their days. I think it's time I update them.


Kate Spade New York Powder Willa Ballet Flat // $198

I'm currently on the hunt for a pair of shoes I can wear to my graduation. (I graduate on June 6th.) I wish I could wear a pair of flip flops, but that is against dress code. I have to wear closed-toed shoes. So, I'm gravitating towards nude, white, or black flats. Comment below if you have any suggestions! I'd love to hear them.


Sanuk Yoga Sling Ella Sandal // $38

These flip flops are so cute! They're definitely something I would wear coming out of the gym. 


Sanuk Pick Pocket Fleece (Light Grey) // $55

These slip ons are super trendy right now. I can definitely see myself wearing them with some cropped boyfriend jeans.


Birkenstock Arizona Sandal // $100

I absolutely love the look of these sandals. They go with just about anything and everything.


Tory Burch Miller Leather Logo Thong Sandals // $195

These. Shoes. Are. Gorgeous. Enough said.


Born Malang Dress Sandals // $120

The other day, I came across someone wearing a pair of shoes similar to these: stacked heel and an ankle strap. This pair of sandals is going to be your go-to pair of shoes for the rest of the summer: graduation parties, college orientation, weddings, family barbecues, etc.


Adidas Energy Cloud WTC // $55

My sneakers are currently getting a little worn out. These shoes are the perfect replacement. (Tiffany blue is my new fav color, by the way.)


Tahari White Doe Tie Back Mid Heel Sandals // $98

Incase you didn't notice, I am currently loving this stacked heel trend. 


Lilly Pulitzer McKim Leather Sandal // $88

This wishlist wouldn't be complete without featuring an item from Lilly Pulitzer. These gold flip flops are a staple.


Thanks for reading, everyone! Comment below which pair of shoes were your favorite, or better yet what shoes are on your wishlist.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Those Adidas trainers look so pretty! :)
    Amy xx
    amyslifeblogs24.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! They're absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for reading and commenting. x

      Delete

AddToAny