Dear Journal: 2/1/14

"How'd we end up this way? See me nervously pulling with my clothes and trying to look busy, and you're doing your best to avoid me."
-Taylor Swift (The Story of Us)


"The Story of Us" by Taylor Swift

January Goals
I wanted to achieve 18,000 views and post more beauty/fashion posts. I believe I achieved both of those things, which I am happy to announce.




February Goals
I would like to stick with the fashion/beauty posts. I'll continue to throw some lifestyle posts in the mix, but I want it to be ideally beauty and fashion. As for views, I would like to get 20,200. I know that's a huge milestone. It's just a goal. I don't have to complete it or anything, but it would be nice to achieve that.



Journal 
Sunday, I went to my sister's soccer game. It was pretty boring to be rightfully honest.

Monday was an interesting day. Math was fine. Science was fine. Everything was fine. There are just so many walls that I can't seem to breakthrough. Just when I thought I had everything figured out, everything goes up upside down and makes a left. It's impossible to follow. I don't even understand it.


"It comes back in flashbacks and echoes. I tell myself it's time now, got to let go, but moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head burning red." -Taylor Swift (Red)

Tuesday and Wednesday go in hand in hand with each other. Wednesday I did a science lab which was okay. It was kind of boring, (and very stressful), but it was fine. I also went to the eye doctor- that's always fun, she said sarcastically. 

Thursday was decent... until I heard that some people who aren't too happy with myself are picking on my sister now- exchanging looks and laughing defines it well. As for me they call me the "b word" which I've come to live with... I'm not ashamed of any decision I made. My sister has a mouth on her and she's not really afraid to use it... and I'm not afraid to use mine either. So if a time comes when it is called for, I will voice my opinion. 


"This Little Girl" by Cady Groves

Friday rolled around and whispers were silent. I had a math test and a science test. I think I did fairly well on both of them. 

I did a little bit of a workout since I haven't done that in a few days. I'm trying to do at least 2-3 mini workouts a week to get back in shape for spring. I haven't even touched a soccer ball since the fall. I'll have to start juggling again or something, haha. 

Last night I took a hot bath and then I wrote in my journal. I started writing in a notebook again (like I did before I had my blog.) I think it's good, that way I can compose my feelings where ever I go. I'll just throw it in my bag or something when I leave my house.

I'm not sure of my plans for the weekend. I think today I'm going shopping and Sunday I'm either going shopping with some friends or hanging out with my best friend. 


Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Guilianna 

No comments:

Post a Comment