#BackToSchoolSeries: First Day of School Look Book

Hi everyone! x

I am continuing with my #BackToSchoolSeries. There are only 9 days left until school starts. My summer is almost over. I'm sure most of you have already did most of your back to school shopping. Maybe you're still on the hunt for the perfect first day of school outfit?

#ThrowbackToTheFirstDayofSchool2013

I thought it would be fun to show you what I wore last year as a freshman. I really love this outfit- it's me in an outfit. I'm on the (left) if that wasn't obvious. My sister is on the right in her American Eagle apparel. Very chic. 

Now, I am going into my sophomore year. Scary, right? I'm going into a completely different school with new people. It's a little overwhelming, but I'll get through it. I'll have my friends to guide me and help me out.


In my opinion, the first day of school is a big deal- it's even more of a big deal since I'm going to a new school. Boys will be boys, and girls will be girls; And at this age we tend to judge other people according to their clothing preferences. It's sad, but true. 

The first day of school is a chance to make a statement. My style is very girly (with a dash of sophistication, or so I let my glasses speak on their own). Here are some of my first day of school outfit ideas for your style:

Casual & Pulled Together
If you're going back where it's slightly chilly, or you have a strict dress code, go for jeans. They give a relaxed vibe, and the simple accessories pull the outfit together. The embellishments on the shoes add a desired girly touch to the overall outfit.

Sweet & Girly
A dress with an empire waist is flattering on any body shape, plus it can be warn casual. Add a skinny belt to your waist to emphasize your waistline. Pair with cute flats to pull the look together. Simple!

Laid Back & Classy 
Going for a more casual vibe? The more and more I think about it, I want to make a quiet statement on the first day of school. I'm really shy, but one of my goals this year is to be more open. This outfit allows me to express myself. 

High-waisted shorts are casual and chic. Wear a top that covers everything so it's school appropriate. Add a cardigan for good measure. To tie the look together a simple neckless and sandals will go far. (This is probably what I'm going to be doing for the first day of school!)



That concludes my First Day of School Look Book. I hope you enjoyed this post. Remember to express yourself through your clothing. Make sure to tweet me your first day of school outfit. I would love to see it. 


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx


Missed my last #BackToSchoolSeries post?

6 comments:

  1. Love all these outfits! I wish I didn't have to wear a school uniform :(
    Ellie x

    fuchsiaflamingo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Bummer! At least you can still wear them on the weekends or something. xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful blog! I also have to wear school uniform - I wish I didn't! These outfits look fab:)
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That stinks. At least you can still wear them when you go out with your friends during this fall season. Thanks again! xx

      Delete
  3. Great outfit choices Guilianna! Love the super feminine look
    Erin
    Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I do as well. That's usually my go-to style: girly! Thanks for commenting. xx

      Delete

AddToAny