#BackToSchoolSeries: Haul (Part 1)

Hello everyone! x



As you can tell from the title of this blog post, I am going to be sharing with you some of my back to school "stuff." I'm so excited to be sharing it with you. Enjoy! x

Clothing & Accessories


American Eagle is the place to be. Honestly, 80% of my wardrobe is American Eagle. I decided to start off with this maroon sweater. It's so soft; I love the material. I want to pair this with some leggings and boots- the definition of fall.


I love this cream sweater for simple days. A pair of blue jeans and a statement necklace, done, I'm out the door.


They were having a jewelry sale: by one get one 50% off. I couldn't pass it up. I picked up this bow necklace, along with these earrings.


Studs are school appropriate compared to big hoop earrings. They add a nice touch to an outfit. 


In the store, they displayed this necklace with the cream sweater. I plan on wearing it the same way. I can also wear this necklace with basic tees. 


Jeans are must haves for back to school. I got the sky high jeggings. I'm super excited to style them with cropped tees and sweaters. 


I then picked up a regular pair of jeggings. 


Next, I went to Macy's. I found this top. I love the detailing throughout the top. It's very feminine. (First day of school shirt? I'm still deciding.)


I don't have anything this color in my closet- this army green color. I really like it, especially as a transition piece to fall. It's lightweight and just another basic clothing item. 


Lastly I got a pair of jeans by Michael Kors. I am so thankful for these.


On the back right pocket it has an 'MK' on it. So cute! They're plain old boot cut jeans, but I'm so excited to wear them. 


That concludes my back to school clothing haul. Tomorrow I'll post my stationary haul. I hope you enjoyed it. xx

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

Missed my last #BackToSchoolSeries post?

4 comments:

  1. Great post Guilianna! Can't wait for Part 2!! ;)
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're shopping centre looks so nice!
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was the first time I ever went to that mall before. Very nice. Thanks for commenting, it means a lot to me. x

      Delete

AddToAny