#BackToSchoolSeries: Makeup

Hello xx

Hopefully you're not getting bored of these back to school posts. Haha. x

We've got our outfit down, now what about our makeup? Something quick, so I don't miss my bus. Something flirty, so I get my crush's attention. Something natural, so I can enhance my natural features. I know exactly what you're looking for!


Face

Start off with a primer. It's important to keep your makeup lasting all day. You don't want it to be falling off your face halfway through the day. On top of that, use a tinted moisturizer rather than a foundation. A tinted moisturizer leaves a natural looking finish, and it's not too heavy. Apply a concealer over any blemishes. Lastly, set it with a matte finishing powder.



Use a natural looking blush. Apply it to the apples of your cheeks. It adds a nice hint of color to your face. (Bronzer isn't needed.)

*(Groom your brows to keep them from looking sparse. No eyebrow powder is needed. Apply a clear mascara to them to keep them in place throughout the day.)

Eyes

Eyeshadow? Nah. You don't need any, especially for school. If you feel the need to wear eyeshadow, apply a neutral shade to your base, then add a light brown to your crease and outer corner to add definition to you eyes. In my opinion, I would skip that. It takes way too much time.



Curl your lashes and go right in to applying your favorite mascara. Go for something that separates and lengthens them- nothing too dramatic. (BEAUTY HACK: When applying mascara, get as close to the lid as you can. It looks like you applied eyeliner to your tight line, when you actually didn't. It's a simple step that defines your lash line.)



Lips

My favorite makeup item revolves around lip products- lipsticks, lipgloss, etc. I like to apply an EOS lip balm to my lips to keep them hydrated. Following that, I like to apply a sheer pink gloss. 



That's it! I don't see a reason in wearing bronzer, highlighter, purple eyeshadow, or anything like that.  Mostly because it takes too much time. It's a simple look that I enjoy wearing- even when I go to parties and things like that. It's effortless and girly.


Thanks for reading!

Guilianna xx

2 comments:

  1. Naural look for school is always the best idea, lovely post! x
    www.beataba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Save the bold makeup for a night out. Thank you so much! x

      Delete