#BackToSchoolSeries: High School Goals

"Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but it's more difficult to regret."
-Unknown


1. High Honors
In ninth grade, I received high honors for all four marking periods. I would like to continue this streak throughout the rest of my academic career. This will help me in preparing myself for college. (I've actually been looking at a few different colleges, but at the moment I have my heart set on one.)

A 'B' here and there won't bother me as long as I still make high honors. My concern is towards my two honors classes: Honors English and Honors Algebra II. Wish me luck!


2. Make New Friends
I have a nice core group of friends of girls and boys. I hangout with them often. I would like to broaden my horizons and talk to other people too. 

I'm going into a completely different school this year. There are going to be a lot more people. People whom I've never met before. I'm looking forward to socializing with people and learning about our common interests.



3.  Continue Blogging
Knowing me, I tend to get distracted with school and my occasional "social life." I want to make sure I post at least once a week. It's important to me that I stick with this, especially since I want this to be a future career.



4. Take Soccer Seriously
For those of you who don't know, I play soccer. I'm not a superstar or anything. My decent touches come every now and then, and my bad touches come pretty often, but it's fun. 

This season, I really want to put myself out there. I look as soccer as exercise not something on my to do list. There's a clear different. I want to do it, I don't have to do it. I don't want to take it that seriously if you know what I mean. I just want to improve here and there.



5. Have Fun & Be Happy
I tend to get caught up in school work; in other words I get stressed out fairly easy. In seventh grade I experienced that a lot. My first few weeks I'm pretty sure I just came home and cried. Ninth grade too! My honors class had me in tears. 

I want to relax and take the hits that come my way. So I just want to hangout with my core group of friends and have fun. Being happy is the most important thing in life.



And that concludes the third post in my #BackToSchoolSeries. If you have any goals for this year, let me know. I'd love for you to share them with me.


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

Missed my last #BackToSchoolSeries post?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Guillianna! This was a great post! I also get so worked up with school sometimes and get stressed really easily. I wish you all the best in your new school! :D
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie. Thank you so much. Yes, I saw your Back To School Series. I've really been enjoying it. Thanks again! Have a wonderful rest of your day. Hopefully we'll talk soon! xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck in your new school! wishing you nothing but the best!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Today was my second day. It went pretty well. (A lot better than I expected, haha!) x

      Delete