#BackToSchoolSeries: Haul (Part 2)

Hi everyone! x

Today I'm going to be sharing with you my stationary haul for school along with some organization tips. It starts tomorrow. Yikes!


Here's my backpack for this year. I really like it. Very mature vibe. For the past few years I went with Vera Bradley, I was ready for a change. I believe this backpack retails for about $60. I got it at a shop in Walt Disney World. You can check out my haul by clicking here.



(Left to right): As far as writing utensils go, I need mechanical pencils. It doesn't matter what brand or anything, just as long as they're mechanical pencils. As far as pens go, I'm a little more picky. I love the Pentel's R.S.V.P ball point pens. Is anyone else picks about their pens? I also picked up the InkJoy pens by Paper Mate. Pens that write in different colors will help you stay organized. The same goes for those highlighters- I use them to highlight important notes. It helps me focus on the main concept when studying. Index cards are my personal study technique. I have all of my Spanish vocabulary words from last year. May I add, I finished with an A. Lastly, I picked up sticky notes and a flash drive for my computer projects. 

*I recommend only taking 1/2 of the supplies- take 2 pencils, 2 pens, and 2 highlighters. Leave the rest in your desk at home. In January I like to switch out my supplies so it's fresh for the second half of the year. It's a great way to stay organized.


This is my pencil case for this year. It is so cute! I am absolutely in love with it.



ORGANIZATION TIP: Use post it notes when you read novels for class. These will help for writing essays and such. I did this last year, and girl let me tell you, I wrote my essay within two nights. 


STUDY TIP: During study halls and open periods test yourself with flashcards. Keep them in a container to keep from misplacing throughout the year. You can use them to prepare for final exams. 



Fancy math classes call for a fancy calculator. Haha. 

ORGANIZATION TIP: Color code! All classes should have a specific color. (Mine has stayed the same throughout middle school. 

Newspaper- Orange 



Honors Algebra II- Purple

Academic Modern World Studies- Red



Honors English 10- Blue



Academic Biology- Green



Spanish II- Black

My mom bough a label maker. It really helps me stay organized throughout the school year. You can also choose really cool borders. I chose flowers- girly, totes me. Right? 

That concludes my haul. I just carry a folder and a notebook for every class. My school also provides an agenda for me so I don't have to worry about that. For more organization tips check out Katie's post. I found it very helpful:


I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

Missed my last #BackToSchoolSeries post?

10 comments:

  1. Hi Guilianna! I'm so glad you found my post helpful, thank you so much for mentioning it! I love everything you got, especially your backpack :) Have a great day at school!
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katie! Of course, no problem. You had some great tips that I wanted my followers to read. Thank you so much. I'm so nervous, aha! xx

      Delete
  2. I wish I was able to colour code! if only I knew earlier :) Thanks for sharing hun, Your blog is amazing, I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight either I'm going to read your posts, and I've got school tomorrow :P keep it up

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. Ahahah. You're so sweet. Thanks again Jenny! x

      Delete
  3. Aww I love this post. Gets me excited to get back to college next year :) I love stationary items, also I loved your other clothing haul, American eagle is my fav as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. College? Wow! How exciting! Me too. Thank you so much Linda!

      Delete
  4. That bag and the pencil case are awesome!
    *sigh* I miss the early days of secondary school (high school). It's my last year. AGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauline! I fell in love with them instantly while I was in Florida. Wow, really? I only have 3 more years to go, including this one. I'm so nervous! xx

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I feel really old now >.< I'm at uni next year!

      Delete
    3. Hahaha. I wish you the best of luck! x

      Delete