Dear Journal: 8/23/14

"Because of you both, the world knows Truth and Love exist. Keep these beliefs alive, and cherish one another. Happy Anniversary!"
-Unknown




In honor of my parents anniversary, I decided to share their wedding song with you- "Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS. How sweet! 


Monday


My last week of summer has arrived- unfortunately. I spent the whole day volunteering at a local hospital. I got home around 4:30. I sat in front of my computer waiting until 5:00 for the Taylor Swift Yahoo Live Stream. So cool!


"I go on too many dates, but I can't make em stay," is my favorite line from Taylor's new single. "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift is my new song obsession. It's amazing! 

I also got my school schedule. That was really exciting. My classes: Newspaper, Honors Algebra II, Academic Modern World Studies, Lunch (10:30 A.M.- you're kidding right?), Honors English 10, Academic Biology, Gym, Academic Biology Lab, Preschool Program I, and Spanish II. I'm looking forward to a fantastic year. 


Tuesday

I spent the day reading and jamming to Tay's new song. I also got some of my school stuff organized. I'll be doing a school supplies soon (along with some organization tips!) I'm super excited to share it with you! 

Lastly, I attended a funeral. 


Wednesday

Again, it was a very chill day. I woke up pretty early and spent those morning hours working on my blog. I also helped my sister, Natalie, with a post. You can check out her latest post here. She's new to blogging so if you wouldn't mind giving her some ideas and feedback, that'd be great!

Later that night, I FaceTimed my friend and helped my sister pick out some outfits for the first day of school- so exciting. Let me know what you think:

Black & White Chic | Lace & Pastels | Cute & Sassy | Casual & Girly 

Here's a sneak peak at some of her outfits. I am in love with the first two. (In the second outfit she'll wear a camisole under it, therefore it will be school appropriate.) Comment below which one she should wear on the first day. 

We're planning on doing a collaboration blog post on our first week of school outfits. I'm still in the process of picking mine out. I'm super nervous. Supposedly outfits define who we are. It's a little overwhelming if you ask me.


Thursday

I had my high school orientation! Wow, 

The school is pretty big- and with my luck, none of my classes are next to each other. I am constantly running up and down stairs. Wish me luck. 




Afterwards, my family went out to friendly's for a bite to eat. That was the only exciting part about my adventure. I could have drowned in my own sweat- gross, I know. I don't know why I was so nervous though. I've been craving school since the last day- excited to start a new chapter in my life. 


Friday

I spent the day, once again, getting organized for school. Later that evening, I spent the night with my gal pals! We had so much fun! 

We went out to get a bite to eat. I got chicken fingers as always. Later, we went to get ice cream at a local dairy. It was so good. Then we spent the rest of the night playing Truth Be Told. It was a lot of fun.



As light faded to darkness I slept over my friend Lauren's house. She did my nails and they turned out amazing!! She posts amazing pictures on her Instagram- very girly and tumblr inspired. You can check out her instagram by clicking the link below:

Lauren's Instagram: http://instagram.com/98lexi


Saturday


I came home to my lovely dog, Macy! isn't she a cutie!


We went to the mall and looked around for a bit. My sister picked up a tee-shirt and a pair of jeans from American Eagle. 


We ate at the Cheesecake Factory for my parents 17th anniversary. How romantic! I finished off the night by eating chocolate cake that I brought home form the Cheesecake Factory. I'm now going to finish up my English assignment. It's due on the first day of school. Wish me luck!


That concludes this week's journal entry. I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

Missed this week's posts?



Next week's #BackToSchoolSeries posts:
#BackToSchoolSeries: Haul (Part 1)
#BackToSchoolSeries: Haul (Part 2)
#BackToSchoolSeries: Get Ready With Me: First Day of School

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfits! especially love the first and last one!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll be sure to relay the message on to my sister.

      Awesome. I'll be sure to look into it. Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete