Dear Journal: 8/9/14

"Do well. Live well. And dress really well."
-Unknown



I'm currently loving "This Freakin Song" by The Janoskians. Overall it's just a fun song. 

So, last week I didn't post a journal entry; mostly because I didn't have anything to compose on. I didn't do anything exciting. This week was more interesting. I'll start with Sunday:

As you may or may not know, my dog passed away. My last journal entry was dedicated to her. You can click here to view that post. We actually got a new dog; We didn't have intentions on buying a dog and bringing one home, but when it feels as right as it did, you just have to. Her name is Macy and she's about 8 weeks old.


I really enjoy her company. She's so lovable and everything of that nature. 



We take her on several walks a day. She is a puppy so she likes play time and all of that. After playing with her and everything, she likes to go right to sleep and take a nap. 



Macy and I decided to have a photo shoot. She actually stayed still, haha. 

On Monday, I spent the day volunteering at a local hospital. I worked on my summer reading project and all of that fun stuff. It was a pretty chill day.

As was Tuesday! I again, worked on my summer reading project. I have another book I have to read for my Honors English class. I'm really nervous for that class.

Wednesday I spent the day with my sister. We played ping pong, watched TV, etc. I then worked on my blog a bit. I got a new layout and everything. I'm so happy with it. Thank you so much Morning. I really appreciate you making this blog design for me. Let me know what you guys think. 



Thursday I worked on my summer reading. I finally started my other book. I feel so behind, even though some of my friends haven't even started theirs yet. Speaking of school, my sister got her schedule. I'm so jealous. I want my classes for the upcoming school year so bad. Last, we also took my dog to the park. Fun!

Above is a quote from the book The Color of Water by James Mcbride.
I am currently a few pages in, and I already find it to be a life changing book. 

Friday, I went back to the hospital and did some more volunteer work. That was fun. Then I spent the rest of the day working on my blog, writing an article, and other things of that nature. I hope you all had a wonderful week, I know I did. 

Next week should be even more fun- I'm going down the shore on Monday. I'll be sure to take pics. 

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx

#BackToSchoolSeries: Things I'd Tell My Middle School Self- http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com/2014/08/backtoschoolseries-things-id-tell-my.html

#BackToSchoolSeries: Wish List-

How To: Make Your Eyes Stand Out Behind Glasses


Interested in a blog project?
Email: gmcginniss@gmail.com for more details

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I've recently started doing a weekly post like this on my blog - I blog mostly about beauty so my weekly post is a little bit more personal than my usual writing and I think is just enough for me as I struggle writing too much about myself!

    I volunteer too but at a Children's Centre! X

    http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I just read some of your posts- they're wonderful. I hope you continue to write about your life, it's very interesting.

      Hahaha! As do I. It's wonderful to hear that you spend some of your time giving back to others. That's very important in life. You have a lovely blog. x

      Thanks for commenting. It means a lot to me. xx

      Delete