Collective Haul (Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, Columbia, Lush, etc.)

Hello everyone! x

So I recently did some shopping and wanted to show you some of the things I got. Most of them are clothing items, but I also picked up a few other things here and there. Enjoy! x

Abercrombie & Fitch


Abercrombie & Fitch was having a decent sale. I instantly fell in love with this dress. It has navy blue and gray horizontal stripes. The waistband has lace detailing along with a few cutouts. It's not over the top, but it is flattering. I really like it.


It didn't show up on camera too well, but it's a simple lavender, lilac color. Very pretty. My favorite part about this top is it's very soft. A simple pair of jeans and UGGS- and I'll be out the door. 


This sweatshirt is very unique. It has a sheer back, so I would wear a cami under it for school dress code purposes. I can see myself wearing this with some jeggings and boots. Done. A basic piece that will go far.


This is probably my favorite thing that I bought. It's a lightweight cardigan with lace detailing. I love wearing creams and browns throughout fall. I will definitely be getting my use out of this.


These tribal shorts are a great transition piece, as it it is still hot.

American Eagle Outfitters


Black leggings are a must have for fall and winter. They go with everything! 

Lush


I got this foot scrub. (I tried it, it really works!)


I picked up 2 samples of soap- Bohemian Soap and Ice Blue Soap. I haven't tried them out yet, but I'm looking forward to it. 


I've always wanted to try a Lush facemask. I finally bought this one. 



Kohls



Are these not the cutest shoes ever? I am in love with these. Currently, my favorite shoe brand is Keds. They're so classic. (Thank you Taylor Swift.)

Columbia


Lastly, I got this teal zip up jacket. It's super soft. I can wait to use this throughout the fall.


And that concludes my haul. I hope you enjoyed this post.  I did some shopping recently and decided to show you what I picked up. Thanks for reading.

Guilianna x

4 comments:

  1. You should do a lookbook! great post Guilianna :)

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea. Hopefully I'll get around to doing one this fall. Thanks for reading and commenting. It means a lot to me. xx

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes , perfect for adding a pop of color to an outfit x ;)

    Caitriona Tighe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm absolutely in love them. I've already gotten some wear out of them. Thanks for reading and commenting. It means a lot to me. xx

      Delete