Wish List: Fall Boots

Hello everyone! x


The countdown to fall begins- 22 days! I’m looking forward to experimenting with different clothing pieces this fall season. I decided to share with you some of the shoes that are on my fall wish list. Enjoy! xx
images-2.jpeg

$135

These shoes are so cute! I love how they’re so versatile. You can pair them with dresses, leggings, practically anything. They can add a desired amount of edge to an outfit to balance it out; I really enjoy that. They also sell these shoes in maroon- the perfect fall color.


_7818175.jpg

$99.95

Can we just have a moment for these shoes? Medium wash jeggings, boyfriend jeans- I see it now. They’re so beautiful. These shoes would be a perfect transition piece. I can pair them with certain sundresses. To complete the look I’d add a cardigan or denim jacket. So cute!


NMX28ZM_mi.jpg

$250

These should would go nice with leggings and flannels. The fringe would add a boho vibe while simple silvery accessories could add a girly touch. I don’t know if I could style them with a lot of things in my wardrobe, but they are adorable.


That concludes my mini wish list for fall boots.


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx

2 comments:

  1. The second booties are to die for! Can't wait till I can afford all of these :P

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Me too! Hahaha. I need a job just to support my clothing. xx

      Delete

AddToAny