#ManicureMonday: Fall Nails

Hello everyone! x

Today I'm going to be sharing with you some nail ideas for the fall season. Enjoy! x


Looking for a way to spice up your nails? Try this! 




During the fall season, dark, deep colors are always in. My favorite color to experiment with is maroon. For clothes, especially maroon is a great color. It flatters all skin tones. 


Want a change from those boring nail colors? Try an emerald green color. (This is even great for the winter as well!)


For those of you who are more skilled with nail design, try this! This is so cute! Start off with a white base coat. And then just experiment and make it to your liking. 


This is definitely one that I'll be trying this fall. A white base coat with glitter! It's so pretty. (It's also super easy to touch up!)


Let me know what you're nails will be wearing this fall season. Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

6 comments:

  1. The one with the tree and leaves design is so cool, but I think it is over my capacity of creative abilities. These are really nice for fall, though!

    And on a side note, I'm a greeter for Teenage Blogger Central (this is how I found your blog!) and just wanted to say that it has been a great place to be, and we are trying to get our members to add one of our lovely link buttons to their blogs so that other people can also discover and join the community, too. Please follow this link to add one to the sidebar or "About" section of your blog: http://teenage-blogger-central.blogspot.ie/p/blog-page_27.html.

    Thanks, and have a great day!
    -Riley XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, same! It's a little challenging.

      Sure! I'll be sure to check it out.

      Thanks for reading and commenting. It means a lot to me. x

      Delete
  2. Yayy! I love nail advice although I'm not the best at nail art... I'm loving the last one though. I absolutely need to try that. New follower!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! Same! Nail art can easily make/break an outfit. Haha(: Thank you so much. Thanks for reading, commenting, and following! I'll be sure to check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. I like the one with the sparkles ! I've recently been into spending a tiny bit more time on my nails, this post gave me some cool ideas for my next manicure !
    Great post as always ! :)
    -C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is my favorite too. Thank you so much for reading. Let me know if you try any of them out. I'd love to see them. xx

      Delete

AddToAny