Skincare Routine + Essentials


Hello! x


I decided I would share my skincare routine with you. Please note that I have combination skin. Enjoy! x

Morning

1. I start off by washing my face wish a cold washcloth, (this wakes my skin up for school.)

2. I apply Deep Pore Charcoal Facial Cleanser by Biore with a face sponge I purchased at Target awhile ago. I then rinse the product off with warm water and pat my face dry with a clean towel.



3. If I have any spots or redness I apply a spot treatment.

Evening

1. After a long day I take off all of my makeup if I’m wearing any. To do so, I use Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes by Neutrogena. They do tend to rack up a bill, as I am always getting a new pack. I recommend going to Costco and getting the multipack.

2. I apply a warm/hot washcloth on my face. This opens pores allowing the facewash to breakthrough more rapidly.

3. I use my Mia 2 by Clarisonic to get rid of excess makeup and to clean out my pores. I like to use my Balancing Gel Cleanser by Primavera. I am currently on my third bottle. Love, love, love it!



4. Again, I apply Deep Pore Charcoal Facial Cleaner by Biore with clean hands and my face sponge in circular motions.

5. If I have any spots or redness I apply a spot treatment to get rid of it overnight.


Essentials



I like to use these throughout the day to keep my face from looking oily or dewy. It’s important to me to keep my face looking matte. This is an alternative from using powder. It’s quick and easy, especially for school.

Face Sponge

This helps me apply my face wash evenly to my skin. It also helps with getting dead skin cells off of my face.


And that concludes my skincare routine. I hope you enjoyed this. If you have any skincare essentials let me know what they are.

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. I face can get so gross especially in a building without air conditioning. Thanks for reading and commenting. It means a lot to me. xx

      Delete