Dear Journal: 9/6/14

"If it's important to you, you will find a way. If not you'll find an excuse."
-Unknown




"Back Together" by Jesse McCartney has been my go to song lately. I've been really enjoying it lately- his new album overall is great!

Here's a very short journal entry as I have been super busy with school. Honors classes require a lot of effort, even my academic classes! So many projects, reports, etc. 

Sunday


I went to Target! I finished up some last minute back to school shopping. Some teachers aren't clear as to what they want, so I had to get a few extra things. It was kind of a boring day. Although, I did get the opportunity to look at those super cute ankle boots. 

Monday


This picture represents my favorite day of the week. I didn't have school because it was a holiday. My sister and I spent the day lounging around. We tried out these cupcake face masks from Lush. We had so much fun. (I'm actually going to be hauling this item next week!)


Tuesday



Have you ever had a chocolate chip cookie cake from Wegmans? They're absolutely amazing. We celebrated my Dad's birthday. 


Wednesday

It was a pretty boring day. I spent my day running around school. I have a presentation to my Honors English class. That sucked. I have a fear of public speaking, but I got through it. 

I also had soccer practice. That was a lot of fun. I think things happen for a reason. People come into your life. People leave. That's just reality. When people leave other people arrive. And they have an impact on you that can change your perspective. 


Thursday

Nothing special happened. At all. It was so boring! Those past two sentences were completely pointless, but still.


Friday

I had several quizzes and such. It was a very busy day. Hopefully, I did well on them. I am constantly checking my grades online to see if any of my teachers posted anything. Nada. 

Saturday


I had my first soccer game of the fall season. We won. It was about 7-0. I am very happy with the way my team played. I played some defense for the first half. For the second half I played offense and goalie. 


I had a decent week. As far as blogging goes, I don't know how often I'll be able to post. I think I'll be able to post two time a week- a beauty/fashion/lifestyle related post and my weekly journal entry. I'll see how it goes. I hope you don't mind. My schoolwork is loading up.


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna


Missed this week's posts?

2 comments:

  1. This was such a lovely post! happy belated birthday to your dad, that cake looks yum! hope you overcome your fear of public speaking soon!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Hahaha, it was so good! Me too. So far, not to so good. Yikes! Thanks for reading and commenting! It means a lot to me.

      Delete

AddToAny