My Soccer Practice Essentials + Playlist

Hey everyone! x

Yes, I play soccer. No, I am not good. I play for the exercise and to keep in shape. I have a lot of fun doing it. I thought I would share with you some of my essentials for soccer practice. If you don’t play soccer, no worries, you can always use these essentials when you workout.



1. Obviously I need a bag to carry all of my stuff in. I recommend using a backpack style bag because it distributes the weight on your shoulders evenly. My bag is by Under Armour:


2. Polar Bottles are great for an intense workout. They keep my water nice and cold throughout a session. I take two of them with my to soccer practice. They work really well. (Plus, there are a ton of different patterns to choose from.)



3. Cute workout outfits are a must have. Hit up Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, Victoria's Secret, etc. Confidence is key. If you look great and feel great, you'll perform better. It's a fact. 


Now that it's getting colder, I tend to wear cropped yoga pants and a hoodie. Very comfortable and cute- gotta look cute if you're going on a run where that cutie from your school is going to be, right?


4. A good quality sports bra. I recommend Aerie and/or Fila.



5. Trainers! I've found an adorable pair, but they're a bit expensive. If I worked out more, maybe I would invest in them, but I prefer to splurge on UGGS and Steve Madden. Is that so bad? Hahaha.


Aren't they gorgeous? I need them in life. I currently have classic black Nikes, but for real, these would complete my wardrobe. 


Lastly, of course I need a soccer ball, cleats, etc. but those things wouldn't really apply to all of you. For my soccer equipment, I like to go to sporting goods stores that sell the brand Adidas. Adidas used to stand for all day I dream about soccer. So, it's pretty convenient, haha.


My Current Workout Playlist:
"I Forgive You" by Kelly Clarkson
"Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift
"It's A New Day" by Tino Coury
"My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark" by Fall Out Boy
"Something Bad" by Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood
"Love In The 21st Century" by Neon Trees
"Don't Be A Girl About It" by Kelly Clarkson
"Walk of Shame" by P!NK
"Piece of Me" by Brittany Spears


Thanks for reading! Do you have any must haves for working out? Or some songs that you can't live without? Comment below.

Guilianna x

2 comments:

  1. I love bailando my enrique iglesias! gets my heart pumping! it's a pity soccer is only available during the summer term at my school I love it so much, I play bball during the winter season though :)

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Sweet! I love basketball. It's a great cardio workout. x

      Delete