3 Beauty/Fashion Apps You Need

Hi everyone! x

As you may or may not know, I have an addiction to my phone like most of you. While I'm on my phone I am always streaming social media or spending time on these three beauty/fashion apps: Polyvore, We Heart It, and The Hunt.

Polyvore
@guilianna13




I love this app! During my lunch, I spend my time making outfits and planning future fashion blog post ideas. I'll definitely be using this app more often now that I've been using it for quite some time.

Let me know if you have one, I would love to check out the outfits that you put together.


We Heart It
@guilianna13




This app is very similar to Instagram and Tumblr. I use We Heart It for pictures for my blog posts and style inspiration. It's very easy to use and function. I usually find myself browsing on this app during lunch- finding pictures for blog posts and getting ideas.


The Hunt
@guilianna13



One of my best friend's showed me this app. So, it's called The Hunt. When you are in need of knowing where something is from, you post the picture on the app and people help you find it. So, for example, if you're looking for a blouse you saw on Tumblr, just post the pic and bam! It's amazing!


I recently downloaded Wanelo. I'm still messing around with it. Let me know what beauty/fashion apps you have on your phone. I would love to try them out. 

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

4 comments:

  1. I will check out we heart it! running out of inspiration!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You most definitely should. I love it! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. As soon as my friend showed it to me I knew I had to download it! Thanks for reading and commenting! x

      Delete