Products I've Used Up + Mini Reviews

Hello everyone! x

How are you? Today I'll be doing an updated "Products I've Used Up." I'm looking forward to sharing these products with you, as well as a small review on them. 



I am a mascara junky. I love mascara and lipgloss so much. Here I have Covergirl's Clump Crusher and Maybelline's Pumped Up Colosal Volum Express mascaras. These two mascaras have made quite an impact in my routines, as I have used them when getting ready for school. 

I prefer Maybelline's mascara in this case because it lengthened and darkened my mascara. I love how dark and intense the formula made my eyelashes with one coat of application.


I bought this concealer during the summer. I was probably burned a little from not putting any sunscreen on. Therefore, the color was on the orange-y side. I decided to then use it to conceal the dark circles under my eyes. Worked like a charm.


Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Primer came in handy often. It minimized my pores and eased application for my BB cream/foundation. 

I really want to try Benefit's POREfessional primer. I tried a sample of it and it made my skin feel super smooth. 


I've used this product forever. And ever. Literally. I've finally hit pan on it. I like this powder. It gives my skin a matte finish, but it could last a little longer. It does not last me a full school day, which bothers me a little. If you have any suggestions for a powder be sure to let me know.


This is my favorite concealer. This is my second purchase of the item, I will definitely be repurchasing it in the near future. Click here for a review of this product. I'm obsessed.


Thank you so much for reading! Let me know if you have any product recommendations. I got an Ulta giftcard for my birthday and I'm dying to spend some of it.

Guilianna xx

*On a side note, please let me know what you think of the picture quality. I am using my new iPhone 6. How exciting! I think they're a lot clearer. What do you think?

Products I've Used Up-July 2014
http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com/2014/07/products-i-used-up.html

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are fantastic! Natural lighting is the best if you could take it infront of a window or possibly outside! a touch of scenery would be lovely eg leaves for fall or candle!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny! I appreciate the advice and will take it into consideration when I take pictures for future posts. Thanks again! :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Let me know if you try any of them out. Love your latest post. Thanks for reading and commenting. It means a lot to me. :) x

      Delete