Morning Playlist

Hello everyone! x

I hope you're all doing well. Today I wanted to share with you a few songs from my current morning playlist. Enjoy!

1. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
It's gonna be all right.



I find that any song that gives you confidence belongs on your morning playlist. "Shake It Off" is such a playful song. Anyone can relate to it. When someone calls you "passive aggressive" or a "b*tch" this song instantly changes your mood. Shake off the hate and move on. I listen to this song every morning because it puts me in an optimistic mindset.


2. American Dream by MKTO
Do something with your life.




I recently just added this song to my playlist. The lyrics in this song define motivation. Now that I'm a sophomore, college is a topic that never leaves my mind. This song motivates me to do well in school and perform my best- always.



3. Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainer
And I'm a classy girl. 



Meghan Trainer has been on an uproar. Her music is upbeat, fun, and truthful. This song is her most recent release I believe. It's a catchy, playful song that gets me pumped up.


4. Try by Colbie Calliat
Cause I like you.



In a high school setting, people care about everything but their academics. Overall, people care about their looks- the makeup placed upon their face, the price of the shirt on their back, where they bought it, who they hangout with, if they have a boyfriend, etc. It doesn't mean anything. Yet, we still try to impress people- who we really don't care about. 


5. First Flight Home by Jake Miller
Hey, I've been gone forever.



This is for those rainy mornings on the bus. I really like this song. I don't have much to say about it. Just a sweet song overall.


6. Trumpets by Jason Derulo
I hear symphonies in my head.



Guess what!? It's Friday! This is my Funday song. Just a song that gets you ready for the weekend. 


7. Red Lights by Tiesto
This road leads where your heart is.



As the average teenage girl, I can define myself in three simple words: young, wild, and free. "Red Lights" has a way of making you feel all of those things at once, even when you don't have 100% freedom.



Let me know what you listen to on your way to school. I would love to add some new songs to my playlist.

Thanks for reading!

Guilianna x

2 comments:

  1. I love all the artists you've just mentioned, although I haven't heard some of those songs. you have some great taste ;)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They're amazing songs! Thanks for reading and commenting, it means a lot to me. Love your blog, by the way! x

    ReplyDelete