Collective Haul (American Eagle, Forever21, Macy's, Ulta, and Sears)

Hello everyone! x

Today I have a haul for you all. I'm excited to share with you some items I picked up in the beginning of this month. 


So, I went to a mall that I've only visited a few times. I decided to take some pictures.



On my way home, I stopped at Ulta. Super exciting, right? 

On to the haul:


I first stopped at Macy's. I was on the hunt for a dress for Harvest Ball. It's a semi formal at my school. (I'm actually there right now as you are reading this.) Anyway, impulse buy! It's a pink/red dress with polk-a-dots! (It doesn't get much cuter than that.) It also has a little bit of detailing on the upper half. I'm super excited to wear this during the spring/summer months. I'm thinking I'll wear it when I go out to lunch with my friends or something. Super cute!


Next, I picked up something I can wear now. It's an off-white and black striped shirt. It's fairly long and loose fitting so it will go great with leggings and combat boots. 


Lastly, my dress for Harvest Ball! (I'll show you some pics sometime soon from the ball!) 


As you can see, it's a pretty simple black dress from American Eagle Outfitters. It has an empire waist which I adore. Following that, there's some detailing over the chest area to add some texture to the dress. Overall it's a simple piece, but with some cute, simple accessories I can dress it up.



I picked up this sweater from Sears. It's by the brand Metaphor. It's super cute. I love the intricate detailing and the warmth of it. 



I purchased this from Forever21. (The clearance racks will do you good for some spring clothing, right?) It was supposed to come with a belt, but the belt was missing so I got 10% off. I'm thinking about ordering a white belt online or something. (Black Friday is coming up so I can always just pick one up then.)


Finally, here is what I bought from Ulta. I plan on doing some reviews in the future on these products. I picked up a new foundation and lipgloss by Clinique. So far, I am loving them both dearly. I also picked up a seat of makeup brushes. I find that they blend in my makeup better than sponges from the drugstore. Lastly, since it was my birthday, they sent me a coupon for a free Calvin Klein mascara. Ooo!



Lastly, I thought I would share with you some pictures from shopping and such since I no longer do journal entries. 

Here, we were at the mall and they were having this huge pet adoption event. She is a beagle/doxie mix and her name is Porcupine! I had to take a picture.


Natalie's OOTD:
Sweater: American Eagle Outfitters
Neckless: American Eagle Outfitters
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: Kohl's

My OOTD:
Sweater: American Eagle Outfitters
Leggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Knee Socks: Target
Knee High Boots: Steve Madden
Glasses: Michael Kors


I hope you enjoyed this haul plus a few pictures from my weekend travels.

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna Marie xx

2 comments: