October Favorites

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to be sharing with you my October Favorites. Enjoy! x

Music


Love by Jana Kramer






Taylor Swift’s 1989 album is amazing! I am currently obsessed with "All You Had To Do Was Stay" and "Wonderland."





Cop Car by Keith Urban






Fashion


Kohls





I picked up a scarf not too long ago. The pattern is very bold, which is something I love. This fall, bold and quirky patterns are conquering the streets. 

Kohls has decent quality clothes, and they're not expensive. I've never really given this store the time of day on my blog, but I would highly recommend checking it out for some cute sweaters (and scarves!)


Beauty


EOS hand lotion
My hands are already starting to get dry. I've been using this hand cream and my hands are starting to feel refreshed and smooth again.


Dream Pure BB Cream
I'm actually looking for a new BB cream or foundation for this winter. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Something with coverage, but appropriate for school is my goal.
http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com/2014/10/review-dream-pure-bb-cream-by-maybelline.html



Other


Wawa’s Hot Chocolate
As crazy as it sounds, I think it's better than Starbucks! I know right? So good!

Polyvore App
I absolutely love this app. It's so helpful and gives me future inspiration for posts. 


Blogs


Dorky, Fizzy, and Quirky Stuff by Jane
Jane has such personality when writing! I’ve been reading her posts from the #TeenBlogSeries! Her posts always have me craving more.


That Purple Monster by Pauline
I love these Trendy Tuesday posts. Pauline inspired me to buy some matte nail polish!


Logan Q H by Logan
He recently just started a blog. Way cool, right? It’s about his philosophies on life and other interesting things. He also recently guest posted on my blog. If you haven’t read it, click here.

I've also been loving Juliana Grace and Totally Lola.






I’ve really been enjoying the #TeenBlogSeries. I wasn’t aware of how to participate or anything, or else I would have joined! It seems like it was a lot a lot of fun. Hopefully I’ll be able to join the bandwagon the next time around!


That concludes my October Favorites. Feel free to click the tab above, "Upcoming Posts/Posting Schedule," for my posts from this month and future posts as well.


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx

4 comments:

  1. Nice favourites! I love Taylor Swifts new album also x

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I personally love "All You Had To Do Was Stay" and "Clean." Thanks for reading and commenting. xx

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! I love your favorites post. I am also obsessed with Taylor Swift right now and just went shopping at Kohl's and found some goodies! Great job!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juliana! Thank you so much. Taylor Swift is so inspirational. Love her so much! Really? Awesome! Hopefully I'll see a haul soon. Thanks so much! x

      Delete