November Favorites + Decoding Blank Space

Hello everyone! x

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is approaching... which means it's almost December. Wow. Where has the time gone?

Today I'll be sharing with you my November Favorites. I'll also be decoding the song "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift. I did this pretty often in my previous year of blogging. Have you ever noticed how perfectly a song relates to a moment or era of your life? I found that "Blank Space" was one of those songs. Enjoy! x

Beauty

Stay-matte oil-free makeup by Clinique

Expect a review on this product in the near future. It's incredible!



 Fashion



This bracelet has become my new everyday accessory. I got it for my 16th birthday and I'm absolutely in love with it. (I'm actually wearing it right now.) It's a silver bangle from Alex and Ani with a heart charm. 

Music


The "Blank Space" music video is pretty cool. It's very different from Taylor's previous work, as was the "Shake It Off" music video. I'm excited to see what else Taylor has in store for us.



"Saw you there and I thought Oh My God, look at that face you look like my next mistake."
In a relationship, there has to be physical attraction. It's almost immediate how a connection forms when you just see someone. I'm pretty sure we've all been there: we've all realized that the beauty on the outside of a person isn't equivalent to what's on the inside. It's unfortunate.

"So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in flames. You can tell me when it's over, if the high was worth the pain."
As a relationship forms, I think we become conscious of everything that's occurring around us. We then analyze them down to the last stray. So, coming into a relationship we know that there are two ways out: the treacherous breakup and the enchanting happy ever after. In the end, I think we decide what the outcome is- not fate. If the aftermath just happens to lead to a breakup, the perpetual happiness that took place was completely worth the agony- maybe. At least, when you're "high" on love and happiness, the burn as the conclusion approaches doesn't seem realistic. At least that's how some people view it.

"Find out what you want, be that girl for a month."
Guilty. As much as I hate to admit it, it's true: I have changed my personality and mindset for someone. My head was in the clouds and I was so caught up in the fact that I could be someone "else." I stumbled on the truth. For about a month I pretended to be someone who I had created out of his expectations. You could tell the end of the relationship approached when my mindset and personality could no longer take the hiding. It was silent and rebellious to his liking. The only problem was it wasn't to my liking. 

"Boys only want love if it's torture."
Isn't that the truth? I feel like boys are really good at playing the game of love, especially if it involves dangerous obstacles. Thank you Taylor for helping us girls cope with the twisted magic in our lives.



Overall I'm completely obsessed with the whole album. (I mentioned it a bit in my October Favorites, but I only listened to it for about two days. I've been listening to it for the whole month now.)



"I Can't Stop Drinking About You" by Bebe Rexha is another great song I discovered on iTunes Pop Hits radio. Pretty good! It reminds me of "Stay High (Habits)."


Other

My mom bought these home for me one day and I had them for lunch. They're amazing! I've had regular popcorn chips, but not the sea salt flavor. Very good! (It's healthy too, which is always a plus!)


A lot of these things I got for my birthday. For my birthday, I also got this planner. I am absolutely in love with it. I've been using it everyday of November to help me stay organized with school and my blog. I would highly recommend it if you're looking for a planner to organize your life out.

*If you're interested, I can do a post on how I stay organized as a blogger. This agenda helps me through it all! 


And that concludes my November Favorites post. My next post will be pictures from my Thanksgiving. Super excited!


What are some of your November favorites?

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna

4 comments:

  1. you should do a post on your planner I love those kinds of organisational posts!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Awesome! I'll have to plan one for the future then. Thanks for reading and commenting Jenny! It means a lot to me. xx

      Delete
  2. I love your decoding of the song! would you like to guest post on my blog sometime?

    Charleen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would absolutely love to guest post on your blog some time. If you would ever want to guest post on my blog please don't hesitate to ask. Maybe we could set something up after blogmas? Feel free to email me- gmcginniss@gmail.com xx

      Delete