Guest Post/Collaboration: Fall Fashion Essentials

Hi everyone! My name is Juliana Grace and I am from the blog Juliana Grace Blog Space  and I blog about everything from fashion, devotions, beauty, movies, recipes, and more. Me and my good friend Guilianna decided to collaborate and do some posts on all things AUTUMN! I don't know about you but this is one of my favorite seasons mostly for the weather! Where I live, here in Florida, it doesn't get cold very often so this is one of my favorite times of year.

Here are a few of my fall essentials and things that are very on trend right now for the autumn season.



Layering:
I am not sure if this is more in style this year than regularly but I had to mention this because frankly, I layer almost every day in the autumn time. Mix and matching sweaters and button downs are great ways to get multiple outfits out of certain pieces and it keeps you nice and warm!




Riding Boots:
I see these everywhere! Some of my favorite bloggers have been wearing these and I would say these are a great staple for this season. They can dress up almost any outfit and go great with just about anything.





Plaid:
I know plaid and flannels have always had a place in the fashion world but I feel that I have seen these in almost every store recently. I have seen so many cute ways to wear them on Pinterest too. You can wear them with a puffer vest, under a sweater, around your waist, or normal with some jeans and jewelry! These are so versatile for any style I feel like!





Army Green:
To be honest I never really got into the army green trend until my grandma and aunt convinced me to buy this jacket and I haven't been able to put it down! This color screams Fall for me which is one of the reasons I love it. Army green can add an edgy flare to any outfit and I love pairing mine in all diferent ways or with a matching flannel! :)

Those are a few of my favorite Autumn fashion essentials! Thank you Guilianna for collaborating with me. Don't forget to head over to my blog to check out her Autumn beauty essentials. I hope you enjoyed and I look forward to chatting with all you soon :)

jgraceblog@gmail.com


​Check out my blog post on Juliana's blog: http://julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com/2014/11/fall-beauty-essentials-guest-post.html

2 comments:

AddToAny