What's In My Backpack?

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Kind of weird that I'm posting on a Thursday, right? I decided for the month of September, I will be posting on both Mondays and Thursdays. Mondays will be a beauty, fashion, or lifestyle post, whereas Thursdays will be more geared towards school life. I hope you're down for that.

To kick off my September #BackToSchool series, I'm going to share what's in my Vera Bradley Campus Backpack with you.

There are three compartments to this backpack: the main compartment for books and folders, a front compartment for smaller essentials, and a small zipper pocket located in the very front.

Main Compartment


In the main compartment of my backpack I carry all of my school supplies. This includes binders, folders, notebooks, and textbooks. I also carry my pencil pouch in this pocket, which is also from Vera Bradley. It holds my favorite pens. Oh, and my Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphics Calculator. I've been required to have this calculator since 8th grade. I am now going into my senior year of high school. It has definitely had it's use!






Middle Compartment


In the middle compartment I like to store a few extra writing utensils for "emergencies". I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. I also carry my 2016-2017 agenda from Lilly Pulitzer in Ocean Jewels. Having my planner accessible has made my life so easy for the past couple of years. Don't forget about a snack! I usually have some sort of granola bar located in this pocket, too.




Front Zipper Compartment


In the zipper compartment I keep my necessities. In this pocket I have my headphones, ID wallet, keys, and makeup bag. In my makeup bag I carry a lip balm, makeup remover, oil absorbing sheets, pads/tampons, and a few lip products. The lip product assortment seems to grow throughout the school year. I also like to throw hair clips and ties in there for gym class and tests.



  • Deodorant
  • Concealer
  • Lotion
  • Lip gloss
  • Lip balm
  • Socks
  • Mascara
  • Mini makeup brushes
  • Hair ties/clips
  • Powder
  • Nail file
  • Mirror
  • Lens wipes (glasses wearers must-have)
  • Tylenol
  • Pads/Tampons
  • Band-aids
  • Safety pins
  • Makeup wipes

I will also always have a water bottle handy. My personal favorite is this 20 oz Aquaburst bottle from Cool Gear. I love it because it doubles as an infuser. On busy mornings I simply chop up some cucumber and lemon- throw it in my water bottle and I'm good to go.

What are some things that you keep in your backpack? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,

8 comments:

  1. I really like your personalized name tags. They are so cute and so original.
    your binder and pencil pouch are my favorite along with your planner.
    You are definitely going back to school in style!
    wishing you all the best,
    Ayele
    https://asenseofhomeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ayele! My personal favorite is definitely my planner- Lilly Pulitzer is so cute and preppy! Thanks for reading and commenting. It means so much to me as always. xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post! Your bag looks so light, I have so much stuff for different classes. It's insane, between folders, huge textbooks, copies and hardbacks, it's never ending.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ró! I know what you mean- I had that last year. I decided to cut back on as much as possible. I'm just now getting my textbooks that I have to lug back and forth everyday. Thanks for reading and commenting! x

      Delete
  3. I WILL BE FOLLOWING THIS. Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear! Thank you so much, Vanessa! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. x

      Delete
  4. I love your planner, it is so pretty! Lovely blog post, I can't wait to see more in September xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laura! I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. It means so much to me. x

      Delete