Fall Fashion Wishlist 2016

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! This morning I am sharing my fall fashion wishlist with you all. I am absolutely obsessed with the items on this wishlist. (Especially that black backpack! So cute!)



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Black Rivet Traditional Plaid Blanket Scarf

I am absolutely in love with this scarf. You can't go wrong with this traditionallooking Black Rivet blanket scarf. It gives off such a classic feel. 


Sole Society Shaw Backpack W/ Front Pockets

I am a girl who loves purses. I like anything from Target to Louis Vuitton. I'm on the hunt for a purse-backpack that I can use for the fall and winter season. I find that they are much easier to carry as opposed to handle top bags.


AE Textured Boot Socks

I definitely love my Lauren Conrad knee-high boots. The caramel structured boot makes chilly fall mornings conquerable. These boot socks would definitely complement the caramel color.


Women's Free People 'Highlands' Marled Boot Socks

Again, another pair of boot socks. I only have one pair... and I love them to death. Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair of cute ankle booties to wear them with.


No Name Available: ASOS Booties

These booties have textile lining with a block heel and an almond toe finish. I think they are the cutest pair of booties ever.  Plus, they have a chunky heel that will give me some height. #ShortGirlProbs


Bustier Floral Lace Crop Top Bralette Sheer Sexy Cami Tank Triangle Bra

I have been on the hunt for a neutral colored bralette since last Christmas. I found one at Aerie, but it was too small. After returning the small, they explained they were all out of mediums. I was crushed. 


Army Green Lapel Pockets Loose Trench Coat

Army green is a color that screams fall and winter to me. I would definitely pair this with a white v-neck, skinnies, and my Lauren Conrad knee high boots. And maybe some boot socks? Yes, yes, and yes!


Polyester Knitwear

I love cardigans. I think they are so comfortable. I love wearing my Burberry frames and a messy bun with cardigans. It's so effortless, yet super cute. And comfortable! Isn't that the most important part?


Tory Burch Collins Leather Strap Watch, 38mm

Tory Burch is one of my personal favorite brands. This light caramel watch is perfect for transitioning into the fall season.


Womens Plain Loose Slash Neck Batwing Sleeve Sweater Khaki

I had to include this little sweater. It is so versatile! I love the fact that it can be dressed up or down depending upon the occasion. I would pair this with skinnies and flats for a school day. If I'm going out, I would slide on some boots and dress it up with a pearl statement necklace.


Don't Ask Why Muscle T-Shirt

American Eagle  has some of the softest shirts. Their Soft and Sexy collection is one of my personal favorites. Perfect for Monday mornings when I simply just want to roll out of bed. I would pair this with a light weight scarf and my favorite moccasins.


Gap Women Factory Oxfords

Last but not least, I included these oxfords from Gap. They're only $40. I would love to style these with a denim on denim outfit.


That concludes my fall wishlist. What's on your wishlist this season?

Thanks for reading,



SaveSave

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hopefully I can get my hands on it! Thanks for reading & commenting, Elisa! x

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS. You have the most wonderful list. AH THOSE BOOTS and the bralette are the cutest. I hope you can get some of these items! BTW. Looking forward to our collab *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vanessa! I am so looking forward to collabing with you too! My post is all ready to go!

      Delete
  3. Actually lots of similar things are on my wishlist as well! Especially oxfords, love those :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leta! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. x

      Delete
  4. I am loving the burgandy frilly socks , oh my gosh they'ree sooooo cute :) I need to get some new autumn boots , I found some really cute ones and they're definitely an autumn staple !

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marianne! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. It means so much! xx

      Delete
  5. AHH so incredibly in love with those boots!! I had a similar pair in black for autumn last year, and I adored them. I really wanted a tan colour but it'll have to wait until next fall now! Loved reading this, and omg tartan scarfs are my life. although so very jealous of everyone getting ready for fall because it's 27C in hyderabad and my seasons feel mixed up!

    So much love,

    Anne // www.aportraitofyouth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Anne! I wish I was in your boat. I love the warmth. It's time for me to move down south! Thanks for reading and commenting! It makes my day. xx

      Delete
  6. I love everything you have chosen but especially the boots, scarf, backpack and khaki jacket they are all my favourite items xx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting, Zoe! It means so much to me. xx

      Delete

AddToAny