Tub Time Favorites

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Last night, I was definitely feeling a pampering session. With that being said, I thought I would show you my favorite bath products.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9


Cupcake Fresh Face Mask

I love this face mask to the moon and back. It's incredible! First of all, it smells so good. And secondly, it really deep cleans my pores. I like to use this when I feel a bad breakout coming on.


Pink Bath Bomb

Bath bombs are essential for tub time. I like this specific one from Lush because there are a million little confetti hearts and a few rose petals. It is absolutely gorgeous! 


Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner with Pump

I've been using Aussie hair products for as long as I can remember. I specifically like the Moist shampoo from their line because it leaves my hair feeling nourished and soft. Something my new short locks adore!


BIC Soleil Triple Blade Disposable Razor for Women, 8-Count

Disposable razors are a must for me. They are so convenient!


Dove  Gentle Exfoliating Bar

I often switch up my soaps, but lately I've been using this one from Dove. After using it my skin feels fresh and smooth. Other soaps I use come from Bath and Body Works. If you have any favorite fall scents from Bath and Body Works comment below!


EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shaving Cream

EOS is one of my favorite brands without a doubt. Their products are stellar, and their shaving cream is no exception. I love the feeling of my super smooth legs after using it. When I don't use it, I go in with olive oil for a second shave. Now, that truly works wonders!


H2O Plus Sea Salt Hydrating Body Lotion

This lotion is definitely one of my favorites. I've gone through about 3-4 tubes of H2O+ lotion in general. Not only does it smell amazing, but it hydrates my skin unlike any other lotion. The moisture is locked in for the whole day! This is something I really appreciate as the months get colder.


OJON Rare Blend Deep Conditioner

I absolutely love this product. I only use it about once a month, but you can use it many more times than that. I use this deep conditioner as a hair mask. I let it sit for about 10 minutes while in the bath tub. I'll just be on my phone scrolling through Pinterest or something like that. After rinsing it out, my hair smells of a tropical island and it is so soft. I just keep touching it- I know that's bad though.


Banana Dot Duck

How can you have a bubble bath without a rubber ducky? It's nearly impossible. You can purchase a rubber duck anywhere!


That concludes my tub time favorites. What are some of yours? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,

SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

  1. If I'm being honest, the Cupcake Fresh Face Mask sound SOO good. I think it's just because I like the name. However, I wouldn't exactly be desperate to use it as I have discovered that applying harsh soaps or any kind of mask that I'm not familiar with onto my face, causes more spots and whiteheads on my face. Seeing as that something I try to avoid, I cleanse my face with regular micellar water or with Simple Cleansing Water and it does the job for me just fine.

    BBB xx www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand! My skin reacts the same way, though when it gets used to a product, it begins to breakout again. I've found that this mask works extremely well. I would highly recommend it because it is designed to draw out all of those impurities. Thanks for reading and commenting, BBB! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  2. I don't know if I ever mentioned this to you but I really want to try a bath bomb. I have a shower right now so I can't but as soon as I get a new apartment, I will make sure that a bath is included. I just always see them reacting to water on tumblr and it is so beautifl. It looks like the people are in a dreamland or something. Have you seen the ones with plants or flowers in the bath along with the bath bomb?
    wishing you all the best,
    ayele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes! LUSH is the place to be when searching for those beautiful bath bombs. I have some bubble bars on my hit list this fall and winter. Thanks for reading and commenting, Ayele! I really appreciate it. Wishing you the best as always.

      Delete
  3. Love this post title! So cute
    Morgan x
    www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete