My School Morning Routine

Good morning everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today, I have an exciting routine post for you all. The exciting part is that it's a collab with two of my favorite bloggers: Christina, Eve, and . We are all sharing our school morning routines with you. All of these morning routines are very different. I hope you like them!



5:45-6:00 a.m


My morning starts between 5:45 and 6:00 a.m. During this time frame I scroll through my social media, starting off with Snapchat, followed by Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.

Follow me on snapchat @guiliannamarie.


6:00- 6:10 a.m


I'm more of a night shower, but lately I've been taking my showers in the morning. I find that it truly wakes me up.


6:10-6:15 a.m


During this time frame I am usually brushing my teeth and washing my face.


6:15-6:30 a.m


I give myself 15 minutes to completely finish my hair and makeup. Click here to see my everyday makeup for school. Then, with the time remaining I do my hair. I typically like to use an infuser to dry it straight. If not, I use some mousse to scrunch it. 


6:30-6:45 a.m


During this time, I usually eat a bagel and prepare my bag for school. If I'm not preparing my bag, I'm scrolling through social media some more. (Probably checking my email or pinning pins to my Pinterest.)


6:45-7:00 a.m


Last April, I got my license! I am officially driving myself- and my sister- to school. So, during this time frame I am simply just driving us to school.


7:00-7:30 a.m


During this time frame, I like to go to my school's library. It is a little bit louder in the mornings, but I don't mind. I like to look at my planner during this time- create study times, see which assignments/projects are coming up, etc.

If I'm not going through my planner, chances are I'm using MinimaList, which is a to-do app. It really helps me stay organized throughout the day. I love it so much!


And then, it's time for homeroom! My homeroom starts at 7:40 a.m. Then, at 7:48, my day truly begins. My first class is AP Statistics, followed by Journalism I.


What's your first class of the day? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,




11 comments:

  1. Great post as always! Hope school is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vanessa! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post!

      Delete
  2. Nice post! I loved collabing with you again this year. It is interesting how different times people get up at. I love seeing what other people do in the morning.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved collaborating with you as well. I always get such positive feedback when I do so. Thanks for reading and commenting! We'll have to collaborate again in the near future! x

      Delete
  3. Great post! I always check social media the moment I wake up as well!

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyson! Yes! Snapchat and Instagram are my two go tos. Thanks for reading & commenting! xo

      Delete
  4. You get up for school so early! I usually wake up at 7 o'clock and then eat my breakfast. Today I had sociology first xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in the U.S school starts around 7:40. I would never make it in time if I woke up later. I took sociology a year ago. It was so much fun! Thanks for reading and commenting, Laura! xx

      Delete
  5. so good that you can drive to school! I bet it's so much easier. I usually shower in the night because I'm too lazy in the mornings aha!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love it! Thanks for reading and commenting, Alice! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  6. Save closet space while protecting your clothes. Barbara Klermund, founder of Tomorrow’s Outfit,
    started it off as a way to help his step daughter stay organized!

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny