What I Wore: First Day of School

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! I hope you've been adjusting to the new school year. I'm still adjusting, but I'm getting there. With that being said, I decided to show you what I wore on the first day of school!





As you can see, I wore this beautiful white dress from Zara. I absolutely adore this dress. I like the fact that it is well balanced. For example, the white slit underneath is a little bit shorter, but the excess lace at the bottom balances it out.

Because the dress was a statement in itself, I paired it with simple slip ons from Sperry. I think they're almost five years old, hence the reason they are so worn out.

I wanted to wear a pair of brown sandals from Aeropostale, but unfortunately my school is currently under mega construction. With that being said, my parents didn't allow me to wear open toed shoes. I feel as though the Sperry's added a more casual undertone to my outfit anyway.

I wore my everyday cross pull chain bracelet from Alex and Ani. I love it because it's extremely simple and dainty, therefore it goes with everything in my closet. I love it to pieces. I definitely one to purchase another one in the near future.

*Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get very good pictures for this blog post. The pictures my mom took were in front of our house. For safety reasons, I cannot post them. You can click here though to view the one I posted on Twitter.

That concludes this blog post. I know it was very short and sweet, but I like it that way. What did you wear on your first day of school? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,


SaveSave

18 comments:

  1. I would love to wear my own clothes for school but I have to wear uniform. I love that dress xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wish my school has a uniform. It would make my mornings much less hectic. Thanks for reading and commenting, Laura! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. I really like the way to photographed this-I hope your first day went well and more good days to come!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katelyn! Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I appreciate you taking the time to read this post. xx

      Delete
  3. looks gorgeous love your blog just found it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! That means the world to me. Keep in touch! X

      Delete
  4. That's so pretty! Hope your first day at school was good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna! It was incredible! Thanks for reading and commenting. It means a lot. x

      Delete
  5. This dress is great. I always love a good casual dress. Only problem is I never buy dresses since my go to is for sure not dresses! Ill have to look for some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? My go to is definitely dresses! They are so easy to style. Thanks for reading and commenting, Vanessa!

      Delete
  6. I just came back from my first day. I was very nervous but at least I got through it.
    I love the dress! it is so cute and simple yet girly at the same time.
    I hope your first day back was great!
    ayele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got through your first day of school, Ayele! Being nervous is so normal! I was even nervous. Please know, I am always available to talk. Thanks for reading and commenting! You know how much I appreciate it.

      Delete
  7. Ah such a pretty dress, I bet you looked lovely xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gemma! It means the world to me that you took the time to read and comment on this blog post. x

      Delete
  8. Such a cute first day outfit! I have a uniform but I would definitely go for something similar if I had the choice! x

    Karolina
    www.astral-lane.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wish I had a uniform. It would make my mornings a lot less hectic. Thanks for reading and commenting, Karolina! Looking forward to future posts from you. x

      Delete
  9. The dress is so pretty. Sometimes I wish I could wear cute items like, but I have uniform :/ it's a mixed feelings thing haha

    Christina/ thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina! I feel you there. Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete