February Favorites 2017

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm sharing my February Favorites with you guys. I'm super excited about the songs I'm sharing with you. (My personal favorite is Heavy by Linking Park and Kiiara.)

Multi Touch in Balina 03 by Beauty Is Life 

Beauty Is Life sent me this product about a month ago. I have a review going up on this product on Monday, February 27, 2017. I'll go into more detail on the product then; but for now you can know: it is a "microfine pressed powder that makes the skin shimmer with a superfine brilliance." Gorgeous finish!



Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara by Tarte Cosmetics

I love the mascara because it's lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara. This mascara is infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes. It's now one of my holy grail makeup products.




Monogrammed Jersey

I am definitely a prepster at heart. I love all things monogrammed, especially this monogrammed jersey from Marley Lilly. It's definitely been my go-to-throw-on this month.




Diamond Cut Necklace

I've been wearing this necklace from Mikukumi all month. (I don't want to say too much because I'm planning a spring lookbook where I feature some of Mikukumi's handmade jewelry.)



Vera Bradley Wristlet

This month I've had a number of events. This clutch has come to the rescue on numerous occasions. I love the fact that it's black, and therefore goes with anything and everything.


Issues by Julia Michaels

It Ain't Me by Kygo ft. Selena Gomez

Not Afraid Anymore by Halsey

Cold by Maroon 5 ft. Future

Heavy by Linkin Park ft. Kiiara

Thumbs by Sabrina Carpenter


Blogger of The Month

I love reading blogs (when I have the time). Therefore, I want to feature a blogger in each and everyone on of my favorites posts. It's important to share the love!

This month I am featuring: Alyson from My Life As Alyson. Alyson has a beautiful blog-- that has been standing strong for two years now! I wanted to congratulate her on my blog. I know y'all will love her blog just as much as I do. Go show her some love!


Thanks for reading,

6 comments:

  1. That mascara sounds like something I NEED. I always have troubles finding a mascara I like. OH and cold! I have been meaning to listen to that song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's incredible! As for the song, that's pretty good too! I love Maroon 5. Thanks for reading and commenting, Vanessa!

      Delete
  2. These all look great! I love the look of that mascara, I'm in need of a new one ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check it out if you have the chance. It works wonders. Thanks for reading & commenting! xo

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to try out something from Tarte but it is so hard to get in Ireland.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tarte Cosmetics is definitely one of my favorite makeup brands. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete