Pamper With Patchology

For those of you that don't know, I am a senior in high school; I take a series of AP and CE level courses. When I'm not studying, I'm volunteering; When I'm not volunteering, I'm working on my school's newspaper. I'm applying for scholarships and filling out college applications. And come spring, I'll be back playing soccer. My life is pretty busy.

Come Friday night, all I want to do is relax-- and pamper myself. 


Patchology is a lifestyle-inspired skincare brand that creates products designed to keep up with busy people’s on-the-go needs. This line of products is perfect for when I'm in a pinch. 



The Hydrate FlashMasque 5 Minute Facial Sheets are incredible. It replenishes your skin with essential ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B5. After stripping my skin with an exfoliator, I like to use this to nourish my skin.



I used this SmartMud No Mess Mud Masque just the other day. I really like how it made my skin feel. It made my skin feel very smooth. The best part about this mask is that it only takes 10 minutes! (You can leave it on for a longer period of time if you desire.)



Prior to using these eye gels, my under eye area was blue/purple in color and very dull. After one use, my eyes have been much lighter and brighter. I really like this product. (It makes my makeup routine much quicker come morning.)



This product is my absolute favorite. I used it after exfoliating my lips. My lips were super soft! I haven't had any issues with cracked and/or dry lips.

Patchology’s tagline is “beauty at the speed of you.” They recognize their customer for who she is: demanding, unique, and evolving. Sometimes she wants things quick, and sometimes she likes to slow it down.

They're a beauty brand built around you. They produce products that are non-basic essentials that reinvent your routine. They're all about quick fixes that work harder-better-faster-stronger. I love that. I'm definitely going to be using their products for many years to come.

Thanks for reading,



Sources:

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Their products are incredible. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. I really want to try some of their products soon! Great post, thanks for sharing! x Nikita

    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fantastic! I definitely recommend the lip renewal gels. They are life changing. Thanks for reading and commenting, Nikita! xo

      Delete
  3. These look so lovely to use and fantastic when you're on the go! I love that you can just pack them in your purse to take with you :D I would love to try - do you know if they're okay for sensitive skin? xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on taking the eye gel and hydration masque with me on vacation in a few weeks. I believe they are okay for sensitive skin. My skin is fairly sensitive, and they worked really well on me! Thanks for reading and commenting, Elizabeth! x

      Delete