Top 10 Valentine's Day Dates To Try

Welcome back to my blog!

I just love February-- Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. With that being said, I wanted to share 10 V-Day date ideas for you and your honey.



Let's do dinner under the stars.

My town has a very nice park. My boyfriend and I enjoy walking the trail, as it's not muddy and the scenery is gorgeous. Bundle up and grab some soup. Lay out a blanket and look at the stars. So what, if it's cliche? It's romantic!

Play board games.

For New Year's Eve, I went to my boyfriend's house. We played Taboo. I had so much fun! Try game like Scene It or Sequence. Those are always fun.

Play a conversation game.

Sometimes my boyfriend and I will go back and forth asking each other questions. I'm always learning new things about him.

Try asking:
  • What's on your bucket list?
  • What's your favorite book and why?
  • What's your biggest achievement?
Dance in your living room.

I'll be the first to admit-- I think ballroom dancing is so romantic. Push the sofa back and clear the floor. Put on some romantic tunes and just dance. 

Have a "theme" night.

Make dinner according to the movie your watching. For example, if you're watching Lady and the Tramp, whip out the spaghetti and meatballs yourself. That's adorable!

Write poetry.

My boyfriend and I celebrated our one year anniversary by sharing poems and other written works we wrote for each other. I really enjoyed that. 

Relive your first date.

My boyfriend and I confirmed our relationship at a school dance. Later on, we went to Hershey Park. I think it would be fun to go up there again and relive our first "date."

Make a vision board together.

I saw this on Married At First Sight... I thought it was the cutest idea ever. If you and your boyfriend are serious, try this! Grab a poster board and start snipping clips and pics from magazines. 

Netflix and chill.

As of lately, I've been binge watching... and I mean binge watching One Tree Hill. (It's bad.) Find a show the both of you like and binge watch a few episodes.

Window shop.

Why not? If you both are shopaholics and enjoy strolling around... head to the mall! Grab a hot chocolate at Starbucks and indulge in some of the latest spring styles.


That concludes my 10 Valentine's Day dates to try. Comment some of yours below. Kyle and I are still trying to figure out what we want to do. 

Thanks for reading,

Image Sources:

Other Links:
SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. All these ideas are so cute. I'm sitting here reading each one and saying awwww in my head. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this post, Vanessa! Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me either! Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete

AddToAny