Semester Update

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

Lately, my life has been pretty busy, so I thought I would post a mini life update regarding my school work and future academic career.


The Classes I'm Taking

As of now, I am pretty much taking the same classes I was last semester: AP Statistics, Journalism, AP Economics, and Human Anatomy and Physiology. The only difference is my Spanish class and English class. I moved on to Spanish 202 and for my English class, I am now taking Technical Writing.

I wanted to talk a little bit about my Technical Writing class. First of all, I really, really enjoy it. We're learning how to write emails and things like that. I've found that I can apply the material I'm learning to my blog.

Where I'm Going To College

I'm torn between two colleges: Cabrini University and Ursinus College. As of now, I am leaning towards Cabrini University because they have 5-year Master Programs. They have one for business and another psychology; two fields I am interested in.


What I Want To Do With My Life

As I mentioned earlier, I am interested in both business and psychology. For the longest time, I wanted to be a journalist-- until I found out they make hardly any money. So, I moved on to psychology. The thought of opening up my own practice excited me. And then, I eventually grew board with that idea. Now, I'm considering going into business. I love working behind a computer; I love collaborating with brands; I love technical writing... Why not?

Cabrini University's Presidential Dinner

I was accepted into Cabrini University's Honors Program. Therefore, on Saturday, I was invited to an exclusive dinner. I had a lot of fun; I received a certificate and a medal. I also got the chance to meet with the chair of psychology. She was so nice! I'm planning on sitting in on one of the psychology classes this spring.


That's all for my update. Comment below how your school year has been and/or what you want to study in college. I'd love to hear!

Thanks for reading,


4 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I hope that everything works out well for you xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Nikita! That means a lot coming from you. xo

      Delete
  2. Congrats, it seems like things are really looking up for you ! I thought about going into business too but for fashion because I guess blogging made me want to work behind the scenes in the fashion industry.

    Samara // themarshallwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super excited for what the future holds. That sounds so exciting-- I wish you the best of luck. Thanks for reading and commenting, Samara. It means so much to me.

      Delete