25 Things That Make Me Happy

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! I planned on posting my annual Get Ready With Me: Valentine's Day" post today, but unfortunately I was super busy Tuesday night and Wednesday night. Instead, I thought I would share with you 25 things that make me happy.



1. Taking pictures

2. Spending time with my family

3. Blogging

4. Pampering myself

5. Binge watching One Tree Hill on Netflix

6. Traveling

7. Sleeping in

8. Applying makeup

9. Pedicures

10. Shopping at beauty stores

11. Shopping at Target

12. Color coding my notes

13. Eating Dove chocolate

14. Cleaning my makeup brushes

15. Writing in my journal

16. Planning blog posts

17. Drinking milkshakes

18. Exercising (hiking, playing soccer, yoga, etc.)

19. Having lazy days

20. Having long talks with my mom

21. Bonding with my sister

22. Getting ready for dances with my friends

23. Smelling roses

24. Eating pizza

25. Shaving


That concludes my blog post on 25 random things that make me happy. Comment below some things that make you happy.

Thanks for reading,


Get Ready With Me: Valentine's Day Posts
2016
2015
2014

4 comments:

  1. Colour coding my notes makes me happy too! I love feeling organised xx www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes! Thanks for reading and commenting, Laura! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  2. I love sleeping in and applying my makeup as well. I also love, love, love being able to cross everything off my to do list for the day! Such a fun post, loved it!

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! I love making to do lists simply to cross them off. I feel accomplished. Thanks for reading and commenting, Alyson! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete

AddToAny