What To Wear: Valentine's Day

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today, I have a Valentine's Day post for you all. I wanted to share with you some last minute outfit ideas for your special day.


The Red Dress

I am all about that little red dress. Red looks good on everyone. You can't deny it.

The Little Black Dress

The LBD is classic. I own at least four little black dresses. I know, I know... but there are so many different ways to dress them!

I like to throw on a shawl over my spaghetti strapped dress for fancier occasions. If it's more of a casual evening, I'll throw on an oversized cardigan. Play around with it; and have fun with it!

Skinny Jeans and A Sweater

This is probably what I'll resort to for my V-Day look. I'm all about cropped, dark skinny jeans. Pair your jeans with ankle booties and an oversized sweater. From there, accessorize! I like to go with a chunky scarf. Don't forget your Alex and Ani bangles! Perfect!

PJs

If you're staying in for Valentine's Day, definitely go with you coziest, fuzziest PJs. I'm all about sweatpants and Victoria's Secret robes. So cozy! And of course moisturizing gloves and socks-- one of my best friends got me a pair for Christmas. They're to die for!


What are you wearing on Valentine's Day? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,

4 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be in my PJ's with an AP review book on my couch! Honestly can't wait for the candy sales on the 15th though, haha!

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you, Alyson! I got quite a few deals yesterday. Thanks for reading and commenting! xo

      Delete
  2. These are such cute outfit ideas..I will definitely be in my PJ's!!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting, Raquel! I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete