My Vacay Essentials ft. SJ's Southern Cuties

Happy June, everyone!

Welcome to the summer vacation season and the start of a long school break! Because a bunch of people are planning to leave for summer vacations, I thought I'd share with y'all some of my favorite vacation essentials.


Carry On Bag

I am obsessed with all things monogrammed. This duffle bag is from SJ's Southern Cuties, a monogram boutique. Not only is the color combo adorable, but the bag is super sturdy. It holds all of my essentials plus some!




Baseball Cap

This summer, I'm hitting sunny Florida. It's important to keep my head and eyes protected. This baseball cap does just the trick. There's no doubt I'll bit a hit with this monogrammed cutie. 



Comfortable T-Shirt

Comfortable clothing is a must for me. This shirt is super soft; it's the perfect companion for long plane rides. Pair with leggings and some yoga sandals. You're good to go!



Flip Flops

For any tropical getaway, flip flops are a must. These monogrammed flip flops are a must for me; they can be dressed up or down.

Not only are these my must have shoes for vacation, but they're my new must have shoe for graduation. Can you think of any other shoe that would look better with a white Lilly dress? (Video coming soon!)



Other
  • One piece bathing suit
  • Sunnies
  • Portable charger
  • Headphones
  • ID wallet
  • Camera
  • Sundresses
  • Sneakers

That concludes my Vacay Essentials blog post. Comment below what your vacation essentials are! Don't forget to checkout SJ's Southern Cuties on Etsy for all of your monogrammed essentials.

Thanks for reading,


SJ's Southern Cuties' Links:
Use code GMBLOG for 5% off




No comments:

Post a Comment