Boyfriend Gift Guide (Valentine's Day)

There are only 9 days until Valentine's Day! Can you believe it? The year is going by so fast. I decided that I would do a boyfriend gift guide for you guys, if you're currently dating. *I'm currently not dating anyone right now, but these are somethings that I would keep in mind if I was shopping for a boyfriend.

*Not my pictures.



I think the "traditional V-day gifts" are a win-win, such as the little stuffed animals and the little chocolates in a heart-shaped box. Guys like those things too, so that's always a plus.



As for a more personal level if you guys have been together for a longer period of time, then I would suggest getting something a little more meaningful then a box of chocolates. Take note in what he is interested in... does he play guitar? Does he like football? You could easily get him some guitar picks or something football related like a mug.



My favorite idea, which is something that I would definitely do if I had a boyfriend (one that was loyal and everything), I would pick out a photo frame and put a picture of us in it. Then I would add like a poem or something sweet. I think that would be absolutely adorable.


Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Guilianna 

2 comments:

  1. I gave my boyfriend a picture of us last year. He loves it. And a card I made myself with my face all over the front
    >.<

    ReplyDelete