Dear Journal: 2/8/14

"Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned, but just because it burns doesn't mean you're going to die."
-P!nk (Try)


"Replay" by Zendaya

I've been absolutely obsessed with this song lately. I don't usually listen to this kind of music, I'm more of a pop/country person, but it's got something in it that I've been enjoying- a lot. "Wanna put you on repeat, play you everywhere I go...." 



Sunday was a pretty good day. I went shopping with some of my close friends. I got some stuff from Forever21, Charlotte Russe, and American Eagle. I've come across the fact that I officially need a job. My friends and I have been going to a shopping center/mall every other weekend. Of course, there's always something that catches my eye.

On Monday we didn't have school. The winter weather is officially ruining my life. We're going to be in school until July at this rate. Some of our spring break days were taken away since we have to make them up. This is so unfortunate. I spent some time with my dad today. We worked on some soccer skills. I'm getting ready for the upcoming season.

Tuesday I had school. Nothing too interesting happened. As for Wednesday, we didn't have school. We had some sort of ice storm. It was awful. I spent the day cleaning out my closet. (I send my clothes to a charity or my sister's room.) I also spent a lot of time watching TV. 

Thursday, I had a delay. Most of my morning consisted of sleeping in a little bit and taking a lot more time to do my hair and my makeup. I also took the time to make myself tea and write in my journal. 


As far as my school day went, it went just fine. I got a ton of compliments on my outfit. (That's always a good thing.)

Friday... TGIF! When I got home from school there was a package waiting for me. I was astonished because I wasn't expecting anything. My parents bought me a popcorn bucket with the Florida Gators on it. I really want to go to Florida University when I'm older. I was recommended for a few honors classes, so my parents gave me that as an award. I am completely thankful.





Well, there was a school dance that I attended, as a single lady. It was a formal for Valentine's Day. I was quite shocked that I found myself having a great time with all of my friends.

The dance was fun. I requested one of my favorite songs, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." It was a great experience. I stood on the bleachers and sang my little heart out with some of my friends. We even had a small crowd.

As for the other people in the gym... couples were left and right everywhere I looked. A boy, who taught me the real meaning of a Treacherous Tragedy found real love tonight. He kissed a girl and witnessed sparks flying, like I did one November night. I'm so happy for him, even though we'll never get to touch what we once had ever again. For once, the past is past... and the future is yet to be discovered.

Hopefully, I'll find myself participating in a bloggers chat today and maybe I'll do a little bit of shopping or hanging out with my friends. We'll have to see!


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment