Dear Journal: 2/15/14

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."
-Milton Berie


"Dear Darlin" by Olly Murs

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week. I had an okay week.

Monday was a lazy day. I wore sweatpants and a hoodie. I wasn't feeling too well, but I'm feeling a little better, so I suppose that's a good thing. I had a ton of homework, but I finished it all at school. I was in one of my major classes when I overheard a conversation. There was a breakup. The guy broke up with the girl before they reached 4 months because he wasn't getting any "action." Wow. I suppose peer pressure got to him. He lost his balance on a tight rope, and I feel bad for him. Although, I am so proud of that girl for realizing her limits. It makes me so happy to know that there are such strong women in our society.

Tuesday was fine. I got a little more dressed up- UGGS, leggings, a casual tee and a cardigan. It went really well with my new hair! I recently got a haircut.

Wednesday was- I'm speechless.

Moving on. Thursday, I didn't have school. We got a ton of snow. I spent the day pampering myself, I suppose you could say. I helped my sister with an essay, worked on some of my own homework, and took a long bath.

Friday, again, we didn't have school. The snow is piling up. I just worked on some blog posts throughout the day. For school, I have to take care of a baby. It's a computerized baby that cries whenever, so this weekend may be a little hectic.


Her name is Amy; I didn't name her, my school named her. 

As for Valentine's Day, I didn't have any special plans. I'm going through a stage where I'm never going to have a boyfriend again. Although, surprisingly, that doesn't make me bitter on Valentine's Day, it kind of wants me to celebrate the idea of love a little more- with my best friend. 



The Valentine's Angel came last night and left a few gifts for my dog, my sister, and myself. The Beggin' Strips go right to the dog, haha. The stuffed animal, soccer can, and money is my sister's. For myself, I got Dove milk chocolates, a primer, a concealer, as well as little cash. I'm thankful for everything I got. A special thanks goes out to my parents. x

Today, the baby woke me up around 5:00 A.M. That was agony. Therefore, I am currently working on my blog. She's sleeping. My sister and I will probably have some boding time since she's been helping me take care of the computerized baby. Wish us luck! xx


Thank you so much for reading. I really appreciate it. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day. 

Guilianna xx


6 comments:

  1. You have to mind a baby?! Doesn't it have an off switch?! You poor thing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose it's similar to that. It's called Baby Think It Over. It has an on/off switch, but I don't have access to it. It turned on Friday evening, and it won't turn off until Sunday late in the evening. It's torture, but I'm managing. xx

      Delete
  2. I tagged you in the TMI tag! I'd love to see your answers in it :) xx
    http://dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.ie/2014/02/tmi-tag-get-to-know-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate it. I heard that that tag had been going around a bit. I look forward to reading your answers and composing my own as well. Thanks again! xx

      Delete
  3. you write incredibly well and i'm glad to have found your blog!! wish my school had fun things like this taking-care-of-a-baby project but sadly, i grew up with a very rigid curriculum. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much; that means a lot to me. Haha, yeah, it was definitely a stressful weekend. Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete