Spring Haul

MmOver the weekend, I did a little bit of shopping. On Saturday, I went shopping with my mom and her friend. On Sunday, I went shopping with my friends. I'll be sure to tell you where everything is from if you're interested.

I already have a denim jacket, but I saw this one with the tribal print near the shoulders and fell in love. I think it would look great over a white shirt to give the look some pop.

Purchased: Kohl's

I found a light wash denim jacket. I figured it would look really nice with some spring and summer dresses.

Purchased: Kohl's

This sweater is so cute. It reminds me of a Wild Fox sweater, but I would never pay $300 for a sweater. This one is so much cuter anyway (in my opinion.)

Purchased: Kohl's

This is a little navy blue and white striped cardigan. It's a little bit on the longer side, but I really like it with some light wash jeans.

Purchased: Kohl's

I think this would look adorable with some white capris. At first, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but I figured, why not?

Purchased: Kohl's

This top is so cute! I'm super excited to wear it this summer!

Purchased: Kohl's

I got this shirt in white and yellow as well, but I didn't take the picture of the yellow one. The yellow one is really bright, so I can't wait to wear it.

Purchased: Kohl's

Can we just have a moment for these adorable shoes? I'm in love.

Purchased: Kohl's

I found these pajama shorts and thought they were kind of cute.

Purchased: Kohl's

I'm not sure if you can tell on camera, but its a sheer, royal blue, button down shirt with a lace collar. 

Purchased: Kohl's

This is a white, sheer, button down shirt with rhinestones on the collar. 

Purchased: Kohl's

The sweater has a circle cutout in the back, but it's not overwhelming or huge. (My hair is so long anyway, that it covers it.)

The neckless has a little heart on it with rhinestones.

Purchased: Aeropostale

So, there is a formal this Friday and I was in need of a dress. I found this one and I think it looks okay. (Well, it has to be okay, because the place I bought it from has a no return policy.) I've never had a dress with a peplum detailing on it. I never thought I could pull it off anyway... I guess we'll soon find out.

Purchased: Forever21

I'm not sure if you can tell, but it's mint green and within the heart it says, "I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In." I. Love. It. It's mint green and it quotes Taylor Swift! 

Purchased: Charlotte Russe

"It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters, and make fun of our exes..." Doesn't it? I love this shirt. I think it's super cute!

Purchased: Charlotte Russe

It was really hard to take a picture of this clothing piece. It's a black cardigan. The picture doesn't really do it justice, so I'll have to take a picture of me wearing it sometime.

Purchased: Charlotte Russe


This is like a sweatshirt material. My sister picked it out, so ideally it's hers, but of course I'm going to wear it. 

Purchased: Charlotte Russe

Most of you know, my dream is to go to Paris. I'm obsessed. American Eagle had this shirt on sale, so my sister got it. I have eiffel tower stud earrings and an eiffel tower neckless that would look great with that shirt. She's super excited to wear it with some leggings and UGGS. 

Purchased: American Eagle


My mom later went shopping and picked 3 things up for me, which I greatly appreciate. It's spaghetti strapped and has a floral print towards the end. It's adorable.

Purchased: Kohl's 


You can't really tell, but these are black dress shorts. 

Purchased: Kohl's 


White capris! I have been on the lookout for white denim of some kind. My mom saw these for a reasonable price and picked them out. I can't wait to wear them this spring. 

Purchased: Kohl's


Thank you so much for reading. I suppose you could call this my spring haul. I'm super excited to style some outfits around these clothing outfits.

Guilianna x

4 comments:

  1. I love the button-down blue shirt. I'm getting more and more into wearing tops with a collar nowadays (as well as my hoodies) and I absolutely adore the details on that blue one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Me too! I've been into flannels, but I feel like the collared shirts that are sheer and have some detailing give it a girly touch. Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete
    2. The blue dress from Forever21 is so gorgeous ! Love it ! It will look amazing on you ! x

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I really appreciate it. I loved wearing it to the dance. x

      Delete