How To Wear A Scarf (Collab)

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to share with you 5 different ways you can wear a scarf. I'm doing this collaboration with Jess. She will then show you 5 other ways to wear a scarf as well. In total, we'll share 10 different ways to wear a scarf.

Her blog is amazing, so I would highly recommend checking it out!
Jess's Blog: http://typicallyjess.blogspot.com/


Girly 

Scarf: American Eagle Outfitters
Sweater: American Eagle Outfitters
Leggings: Aerie
Boots: UGGS
Bow: American Apparel 
Bracelet: Local


This is more of a spring look, but in the end it's all good because the warmer weather should be approaching soon (hopefully)!

Scarf: American Eagle Outfitters
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Aeroposte 
Shoes: Sperry Topsider 
Watch: Roxy


This is my personal favorite outfit. I wore it to school and got a ton of compliments. It screams FALL and WINTER to me.

Scarf: Wegmans
Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Steve Madden
Belt: Old Navy
Nail Polish: 
Bracelet: Local


Preppy!

Scarf: American Eagle Outfitters 
Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: American Eagle Outfitters
Bracelets: Old Navy



Cute & Casual 

Scarf: American Eagle Outfitters
Sweater: American Eagle Outfitters 
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Roxy
Bow: American Apparel


Scarves are a great fashion accessory that can keep you warm and keep you looking stylish. It's one of my favorite accessories (besides purses, of course.)

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you're interested in more ways to style a scarf, be sure to check out Jess's blog. I'll be sure to link it below.


Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this collaboration post.

Guilianna & Jess xx

Jess's Blog: http://typicallyjess.blogspot.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny