Top 5 UK Products by Coral Crossing

Hi everyone, it's Alex! Today, I have a special treat for you all. My new blogger friend, Morgan, is guest posting today on her top 5 UK makeup products. You can find my top 5 US makeup products on her blog. Everything will be linked below if you're interested. So, without a further introduction, let's get started. Enjoy! x

After a whole weeks worth of thinking I have finally managed to narrow down my favourite UK exclusive beauty products to just five. These are my top items that I would recommend you getting your mitts on if you get the chance. 

Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes - £7.99 
In each of the Sleek palettes you get twelve shades, sometimes all matte or shimmer, but usually a mix of both finishes. The pigmentation is amazing and the shimmery shadows have a lovely buttery texture. I have found them to be a dream to blend out and there is such a variety of looks that you can create with each palette, ranging from very neutral for everyday wear to smokey or colourful for a night out. 

Topshop Lipsticks - £8
I have tried quite a few products from the Topshop makeup line and haven't been disappointed with any of them, however thier lipsticks steal the show! They quality is very comparable to Mac (but for half the price - score) and there are even some specific dupes. These beauties are my go to lipsticks,  I'm wearing the shade 'the damned' as I write this post :) 

Primark Makeup Sponge - £1.50
Primark definitely isn't the first shop that pops into mind when I think of beauty tools, however I have to say that this Beauty Blender knockoff is incredible. Fist of all it costs a mere £1.50, so it's not going to break the bank and secondly it does such a good job of applying foundation. All of the other egg type if makeup sponges I have tried in the past have never had the exact same shape as the 'real deal' and there have always been slight differences, but this one identical. Ten out of ten from me!

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish - £3.99
I'm not a massive nail polish wearer and whenever I do paint my nails I always leave them to chip so bad that it ends up wearing completely off. Classy. Anyways, Barry M are infamous for their polishes and thier 'gelly' line really does last an entire week and has a lovely hi-shine finish, so no need for a top coat either. They are perfect if you are lazy like me and are just looking for something that requires minimal fuss, but that lasts a long time. 

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks - £1.00 
I have been using these face masks for years now and they are the only product that has remained consistent in my skincare routine. As you can see they come in a squeeze-able sachet, which allows you to be able to get every last drop of product out, so that none is wasted. There is literally about fifty different varieties, some are peel off, some self heating, anti stress and all that jazz.


Coral Crossing's Blog: coralcrossing.blogspot.com
Coral Crossing's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Coral_Crossing_


Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Guilianna & Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment