TMI Tag

Hi everyone! Today, I decided to do a tag since it's Tag Tuesday (or so I heard.) I was tagged by Jane, so thank you Jane for tagging me. I'll be sure to link her blog below and her answers to the tag as well.

Jane's Blog: http://dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.com/
Jane's TMI Tag answers: http://dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.com/2014/02/tmi-tag-get-to-know-me.html


1. What are you wearing?
I am currently wearing yoga pants and a sweatshirt. When I get home from school, I change into some gym clothes because I like to jog and burn off some energy.

2. Ever been in love?
No.

3. Ever had a terrible break-up?
I only had one real boyfriend-where you hold hands, kiss, and what not. The break-up wasn't as bad as the flashbacks that came along with it.

4. How tall are you?
I believe I am 5'4".

5. How much do you weigh?
I'm about 100-110 pounds.

6. Any tattoos?
No.

7. Any piercings?
Just my ears.

8. Favorite shows?
I don't watch that much TV anymore. I spend my time blogging, but when I do it's usually Switched At Birth. 

9. Favorite bands?
It's not a band, but she is my favorite singer- ever: Taylor Swift. As far as bands go, I like The Script, Parachute, Neon Trees, and Maroon 5.

10. Something you miss?
When I was younger I was so optimistic about everything, I miss that.

11. Favorite song?
It changes everyday.

12. How old are you?
I am currently 15 years old.

13. Zodiac sign?
Scorpion.

14. Qualities you look for in a partner?
-Maturity: If they're mature, they'll handle a closure well. Once two people breakup, I think they should be able to remain friends. It shouldn't be at the point where their friends are bullying you on social media because that person can't face their consequences.
-Loyalty: I don't think I would appreciate it if my partner went running around with other girls. It just doesn't seem rational.
-Romantic: I don't see a relationship lasting if there's no candle light.

Etc. My expectations higher each time I meet a boy these days. I tell my friends I'm going to be a cat lady. Perfect.

15. Favorite quote(s):
"If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change." -Taylor Swift
"Bad decisions make good stories." -Unknown
"If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney

16. Favorite actors/actresses:
I love Jennifer Lawrence and Zac Efron.

17. Favorite color.
Mint green- it's gorgeous.

18. Loud music or soft?
Loud. I feel more energized after listening to loud music as opposed to soft music.

19. Where do you go when you're sad?
I have 2 main places. If it's after school, I'll go on a walk. If it's in the morning, I'll go wherever my computer/journal is, then I'll write a song about it. For example, breakups are pretty hard. I mean, just the idea of someone saying that they don't like you anymore is a little overwhelming. I first talked about it. Went to my room. Wrote several songs about it. There were endless emotions running through me. So either, my room or a walk outdoors.

20. How long does it take you to shower?
This can range from 10-30 minutes.

21. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
40 minutes (for school.)

22. Ever been in a physical fight?
No. Never. I don't plan on ever getting into a physical fight. Violence is never the answer.

23. Turn on?
Blue eyes, smell good, kindness, and maturity.

24. Turn off?
If they don't like Taylor Swift- goodbye.

25. The reason you started blogging?
I could go on forever. I started blogging to express myself and cope with my feelings.

26. Fears?
Failing. I hate, hate, hate failing. I'm one of those people that is known for being a "try hard." Oh, well. What are you going to do?

27. Last thing that made you cry?
Come to think of it, I haven't cried in awhile.

28. Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night, to my parents.

29. Meaning behind your blog name?
In the beginning, my blog was strictly focused on journal entries. So, my blog was all about me.

30. Last book you read?
Chasing Lincoln's Killer, it was a book for my American Studies class.

31. The book you're currently reading?
I'm not reading a book right now, but I should probably find one to start.

32. Last show you watched?
I watched an old episode of Life With Derek on YouTube- good times.

33. Last person you talked to?
My dad.

34. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
That's a tough one. He's a guy and he's just a friend- sort of. I don't know how to explain that one, haha.

35. Favorite food?
I really like pizza.

36. Places you want to visit?
Paris, France

37. Last place you were?
School

38. Do you have a crush?
No. I'm going through this phase where I'm done with guys. I'll get over that by the beginning of May though.

39. Last time you kissed someone?
December/January

40. Last time you were insulted?
A few days ago on ask.fm. I was called "awkward," but I don't think that's much of an insult.

41. Favorite flavor of a sweet.
Chocolate

42. What instruments do you play?
I kind of, sort of play guitar. Not really.

43. Favorite piece of jewelry.
My infinite necklace from Jared. I got it for Christmas.

44. Last sport you played?
Soccer. I actually start my upcoming season soon! I'm super excited.

45. Last song you sang?
"Gone In September" by Mike Posner

46. Favorite pick-up line?
"Is your dad a baker, 'cause you're a cutie pie."

47. Have you ever used it?
Yes, on my guy best friend. We're cool.

48. Last time you hung out with anyone?
My family- all the time.
My friends- a few days ago.


Thank you so much for reading my answers. If you haven't done the TMI tag, then I tag you. Be sure to tweet me or comment below if you do the tag. I would love to see your answers.


Thanks for reading!

Guilianna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny