Dear Journal: 3/9/14

"Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you."
-Unknown




"Somebody I Used To Know" by Goyte and Kimbra. I absolutely love this song. It also shares a relationship with this week's quote. Forgive and forget: that's what I've been told for the past few years. 

This previous week, I was really busy. School work has been piling up like crazy lately. 

At the end of March, soccer season is going to start (if all of the snow melts away and the fields are decent.) I got my roster the other day and I'm pretty sure we have a pretty good team. I'll be sure to give you the update on all of our games. I'm really anxious to start. 

I have to get back on the treadmill and start juggling again. I haven't touched a soccer ball in awhile. 

Today, I completed my homework. I had social studies and English to do. I take forever on my free-writes. *I might post some on Glipho/Tumblr, I'll post them on Twitter when they're up.

As for the rest of my day, I spent the day shopping and then I hung out with my friends. We spent our time talking about an upcoming dance. It's a formal. Everyone speaks as if it's a prom for the younger students. If it's "prom,"  then I'm not looking forward to it. It seem likes an extravagant event that I don't want to be tied down into. Oh, well. One boy asked me, but it's still a month or two away.


Sorry for such a short post. I'll have some more posts up this week- hopefully. Thanks for reading.

Guilianna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment